More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 11 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Does Lois Do Now?

Kidnapped By A Mad Scientist With A Ray Gun!

Unnatural excitement ran through Lois as she considered her swollen tum. The pot belly—and what it represented—was so sexy to her that she was sorely tempted to simply rub her pussy right there, pistoning her fingers in and out of her pregnant pussy as she rubbed her stomach, imagining how absolutely enormous she was going to get.

Then she heard an electrical crackle, like a zzzap!, and heard a thud. Lois turned her head toward the doorway, wondering if it was Maria, the young woman who had led her here...but instead it was a short, older man with a huge bald cranium and thick coke-bottle glasses, dressed in a starched white labcoat that covered him from neck to ankles.

In his hand was an exotic weapon, something straight out of a Buck Rogers film, with small blinking LEDs.

Worse, Lois recognized him. A mad scientist, one of the most intelligent and ruthless of them all...a foe of Captain Marvel and the Marvel Family...

"Doctor Sivana!" the pregnant reporter gasped.

"Lois Lane," he said, giving a thin-lipped smile. He hefted the ray gun. "This is an atomic disintegrator cannon. My aim is poor, but at this range, I need not aim. If you value the children in your womb, you will rise and come with me immediately."

The naked reporter's heart skipped a beat at the threat to her unborn children, but her professional calm quickly recovered as she stood up, not bothering to hide her nakedness.

"How did you know I was pregnant?" She asked.

"I have been monitoring this facility," that evil smile again. He gestured with the gun, motioning Lois closer. "Waiting for an opportunity to poach one of Luthor's subjects. You shall be a great prize for my own research."

Lois Lane stepped forward, trying to conceal the worry that ate at her. She didn't like the way he looked at her. It had nothing in it of sexual interest whatsoever. Whoever Sivana was, it was clear that sex was of little to no interest to him. Which made Lois afraid of what he was interested in...

When she came within arm's reach, Sivana reached out and grabbed her left wrist, pressing the tip of the gun into her lower back. By the door, Lois saw a pile of dust...in the rough outline of a human being.

Maria! she thought, as her heart seemed to shoot into her throat.

"Door," the scientist murmured aloud...and a glowing rectangle appeared before them, a gently curved square about six feet on a side. The raygun poked into her lower back, and Lois took the hint, stepping forward through the portal, wondering where she would end up.

Where Does Lois Arrive?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)