More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by Zeebop Zeebop

Where Does Lois Arrive?

End: The Rock of Finality

Through the glowing portal, Lois Lane stepped...and found herself in what looked like a cavern. Stalactites hung from the ceiling that arched far overheard, and stalagmites rose from the floor beneath them, intermixed with human bones. Yet it was not all natural. Someone had laid down a floor of smooth stone blocks, and against one wall sat seven strange statues with flames burning before them. Odd letters carved into the wall resolved themselves into English...

"The Seven Sacred Virtues of Man?" The pregnant reporter read.

"Containment units for class-3 spectral ideomorphic entities. The nature of the stone assists in their containment; it also proves quite resistant to magic. A blind spot in the eyes of wizards, gods, and demi-gods." Doctor Sivana said. The small gremlin of a man poked the reporter in the butt with the muzzle of his atomic disintegrator cannon. "Welcome to the Rock of Finality. Keep walking."

The reporter's hands immediately went to her swollen stomach. She walked, bare feet on the cold stone...and saw that at the end of the cavern, there had been set up a kind of field camp. Generators, electric lights, a three-season tent, a field shower...and a variety of technical devices that Lois Lane could not name. Strange, boxy devices with unlabeled switches and dials, odd flanges that flashed in distressing colors.

"What are you...going to do to me?" Lois Lane asked, as she rubbed a hand over the taut skin of her abdomen.

"For starters, analysis," Sivana said. "To fully understand what Luthor did to you. Then...we will see!"

His eyes were mad, beneath those thick spectacles. The naked reporter shivered, and not from the cold of the Rock of Finality. Sivana was the kind of person that would peel the wings off a fly, just to see how it reacted. Then graft new cybernetic wings and a control unit onto the dying insect to send it to spy on his enemies. There was nothing sacred to him. Not even a helpless pregnant woman.

Not that Lois Lane was entirely helpless. She stood still, quiet, and poised as Sivana gestured her to stand before some of the equipment, using his raygun as and indicator. Odd-colored lights played over her body, and when he told her to turn, or raise her arms, the reporter did so. Always conscious of where she was, where Sivana was, and most importantly where the raygun was.

The small, bald genius stared at a screen, and rubbed one thumb against his chin.

"Interesting...red kryptonite fluctuations...kryptonian genetic overlay. With a few modifications, this could be...quite interesting," he grinned evilly, and Lois Lane could almost see the terrifying thoughts going through his head. She had pictures of Captain Marvel hit by some strange ray, only to be reduced to a naked, pregnant woman like herself.

The thought brought a blush to her cheeks. Yet it reaffirmed her determination to do something.

"May I...use the restroom?" she asked. "The babies on my bladder..."

Sivana scowled, the raygun still steady as it aimed at her.

"Very well," he gestured, and Lois Lane moved.

The field toilet was exposed—no privacy wall or curtain, just a chemical toilet and a roll of toilet paper within reach. The reporter lifted the lid and and sat down. Sivana's eyes were faced on her form...on the swollen, stiff nipples and the gentle curve of her stomach...and Lois found it very difficult to go. Yet she also saw his fascination, his...interest. A part of Lois Lane wondered what his pornography collection must look like, what twisted kinks helped the genius get his rocks off. She had always thought of villains as effectively asexual, but Sivana's interest made her wonder...

After a polite tinkle, Lois Lane reached for the toilet paper...and accidentally dropped it. The roll fell from her hands, and rolled across the cavern floor. She looked a question at Sivana, who impatiently gestured with the raygun.

Cheeks red with embarrassment, the pregnant woman stood up and waddled over to where the roll of toilet paper lay. Conscious of her precious cargo, she got down onto her knees to pick it up...and that was when she felt Sivana's raygun press at the back of her head.

"Don't move," the villain said...and Lois Lane swallowed his disgust and anger as his free hand fiddled with his fly. The naked pregnant woman swallowed her pride as she felt the stubby prick rub against her pussy. Her eyes focused on the statues of the Seven Sacred Virtues of Man. She was facing them as Sivana entered her from behind.

He grunted in satisfaction as he squeezed his cock into the pregnant cunt.

"Tight," he said, as he began to move. Lois felt him move inside of her. Felt the alien heat as his cock rubbed against her walls. She couldn't see it, but she could feel it, and there was something wrong...something different about it. Little beads implanted beneath the skin, or some kind of wart. Hard nobs that caught at her delicate folds and rubbed against her more sensitive spots.

Long minutes passed. Lois Lane huffed, aroused despite herself. She felt his free hand grope at her body, to squeeze at her breasts. Heard his wheezing breath. Waited...waited...and finally said:

"Can we...change position? This floor is really hard on my knees. If I could lay on my back..." She said. Holding out hope that the genius' horniness would overrule his paranoia.

He paused. Just for a moment.

"Very well, Miss Lane. But no tricks, or I'll finish ejaculating onto the pile of ashes that was you and your unborn children."

"No tricks," Lois said, as he pulled out.

Like an obedient bitch in heat, she rolled over, thighs spread welcoming and wide. Her fingers ran down to her labia to pull the pink lips apart, expose her dripping wet tunnel...a position that not coincidentally framed her swollen stomach and pushed together her breasts with her arms.

"Fuck me," she said, with as husky a voice as she could manage. Her eyes fixed on his prick...small, dark, but studded with small beads, as she had felt. She watched him as he penetrated her again. The barrel of the raygun pressed against her gravid abdomen as his buttocks began to pump.

She moaned like a bitch in heat. Writhed her hips to meet him. Gasped and groaned when he bottomed out in her pregnant pussy. One hand roamed over her stomach. Yet she watched his face, his eyes. Waited, waited...

Until those terrible beady eyes rolled up into their sockets. The veins stood out on his temples and neck. Sweat dripped down the bulbous head. His upper lip quivered.

Lois Lane grabbed Sivana's wrist and twisted just as he ejaculated into her.

A burst of light erupted from the raygun. One of the statues burst into a pink cloud, dissolved at an atomic level.

The cloud moved towards them. Lois twisted his wrist, and the raygun hit the floor with a clatter. The reporter's legs closed on the genius' buttocks. Trapped inside her cum-filled cunt, Sivana raised his free hand into a fist and prepared to punch the reporter in her pregnant stomach.

The cloud flashed forward. The reporter's eyes glowed as the virtue of Justice filled her. She grinned, pink sparks flashing from her teeth, as she caught his falling fist. To hold him helpless there.

"You have sought to take life," the possessed pregnant reporter said. "It is only just that you give life."

Sivana screamed as his body began to shrink. "DOOR!" he screamed.

A yellow rectangle appeared in the air. Yet he could not reach it. As his body shrank, his clothes and glasses fell off of him. Wrinkled skin turned smooth and hairless. Lois Lane gasped in an ecstasy beyond any pleasure that Sivana had ever been able to give her as the now tiny, soft body was drawn into her swollen slit. She moaned in climax as the bulbous head squeezed through her birth canal. Grunted as her cervix momentarily opened, to allow a new fetus to join its new brothers and sisters in her cluttered womb.

Filled with strength, the naked and now even more pregnant reporter stood up. She stepped toward the glowing doorway, a portal back to the world she knew...and the spirit of Justice drove her on, to new adventures in heroism and parenting.

Yet that is another story.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)