More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 32 by olly olly

What's next?

You cum inside of Sophia's reluctantly wet pussy

Sophia still is pulling away when you try to kiss her, but you can feel from her hips that she's gotten into what you're doing. And instead of trying to push you away, her hands are gripping you - holding you tightly, clawing into you - almost as if to keep you in place.

Sophia doesn't cum on your cock now, but you have no doubt that this fuck session will fuel many of her own jill-off sessions, plus there's no doubt she will be thinking about you the next time Zach fucks her. You imagine she'll bend herself over for him and tell him to take her violently so she can pretend it's you.

You can see the satisfied look on Emma's face. She satisfied in that you've completed the mission - not sexually satisfied. The sexual satisfaction will come after you're done with Sophia and you can fuck your girlfriend with the memories of Sophia fresh in both of your minds.

"I'm going to cum inside you now," you tell Sophia.

She doesn't respond one way or another. She doesn't tell you not to, even though she's not on the pill. She makes Zach wear a condom when they have sex and she was planning on making an appointment to get a prescription, but she hadn't gotten around to it yet. She's never been cum in before without protection.

You begin to shoot your cum into Sophia and at the first sensation of your cum hitting the back of her pussy Sophia lets out an adorable involuntary moan. The jig is up - Sophia likes you cumming in her.

You give her an extra large load of your white cum. Your balls have been working overtime in excitement to brew up a fresh batch for Sophia's whore cunt.

You collapse on top of Sophia after your sperm has stopped spurting into her. You're sweaty and Sophia's exhausted too. She doesn't say anything - she's too mortified to speak. Finally you get up and when you pull out your cum tickles Sophia as it oozes out of her and forms a puddle on the floor.

You untie and un-gag Emma.

"I think you should leave now, Sophia," Emma says bitingly, as if this was all Sophia's fault, "I think I need to remind John who his actual girlfriend is."

Sophia gets up, stunned and sore. "I'm sorry, Emma. I'm sorry about all of this." Then she realizes that she should be embarrassed standing there naked and leaking in front of you both - but she isn't. She would almost feel comfortable with you gawking at her now, if she didn't feel so much shame. She's ashamed at what she let happen and even more shamed that she hopes if happens again.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)