More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 41 by Drakavius Drakavius

What does Sylvia need to do?

Eat Marissa Out

“Eat Marissa out until she tells you the secret of how she made me.” Caitlin seductively teased, her tail tip running down along her mother's body as she saw a distracted Marissa shouting at Steve.

Sylvia gazed upon her unchanged nude daughter with concern. She thought about protecting her, how this was wrong, and taboo. She considered how great it felt, how could she not share such pleasure, how attractive and arousing the taboo sex acts could be. When did she start feeling drawn to women?

She could help make her daughter look so much better.

Swirling a finger around in her pussy she moaned deeply in thought gazing upon her nude daughter as if she was a piece of art to be admired… or a delicacy to be savoured. Looking to Caitlin she plunged three fingers into her pussy excited by the thought of that tail fucking her, her having a tail to fuck her daughter... Daughters...

"I bet Steve would even double penetrate you while you do it." Caitlin added, spreading her legs and pussy lips to slide her own tail into her pussy to demonstrate how her mother could fuck herself with one.

Sylvia looked over to Steve, he was such a nice boy she thought for a moment. He's such a sex fiend, her mind then added. She watched as he slowly stroked his cock, he was looking at Marissa as she ranted, his slit demonic eyes invitingly glancing towards Sylvia from time to time.

Steve stroked his cock slow and smoothly, his phallic tail curling invitingly like a finger drawing someone to come closer. Caitlin slowly crawled towards him on all fours, her tail taking turns slowly fucking into her pussy and ass almost tauntingly at Sylvia.

Marissa paused in disbelief and shock for a moment as Caitlin came between her and Steve dancing her tongue delicately, and professionally around Steve's cock. "Want some?" She asked her sister without meeting the glare Marissa was giving, moaning lavishly as she felt Steve's tail reach under her and curling up into her pussy.

Marissa was flabberghasted, torn between being reminded of sharing that cock with her sisters and the forbidden pleasure and lust it invoked, and frustration that her angry shouting had failed to do anything to curb the sexual activities of the room.

Turning away from her demonic sister and her corruptor she watched as her mother sat upright fingering herself aggressively while staring wantonly at the succubus and incubus in the room. She had to save her. There had to be time still, her mother would be okay.

Rushing towards her mother she grabbed an arm and hefted to pull Sylvia to her feet. They were getting out of there.

"Eat Marissa out." The instructions echoed through Sylvia's head as her younger daughter grabbed her arm and heaved for her to get up. Being drawn away from the demonic couple in the room she glimpsed a mirror as Marissa began to slowly try to guide her out of the room.

Such youth. What beauty. It was what she had always wanted. Looking back as the demons screamed in orgasm Sylvia realized, she wanted more.

Marissa was struggling to pull the limp form of her enraptured mother from the room, her mind solely focussed on trying to save them both. It put her body weight off center, it put her off guard as Sylvia grabbed the door frame, Marissa tugged harder. Sylvia effortlessly pulled Marissa back into the room.

Toppling to the floor Marissa barely uttered a few swear words before she felt the new found strength of her mother holding her chest down. Marissa watched in wide eyed terror as her mother's face hovered above her mons, sniffing the air like some wine connoisseur tasting vintages.

"I'm sorry Marissa."

"Mom, don't. We can save... OH GAWD!" Marissa tried to protest, flinging her head back to see Caitlin now on all fours over her, clawed hands moving to hold her shoulders down.

"She's trying to save you sister." Caitlin mewed, trying to come in for a kiss only to have Marissa shake her head back and forth.

"I wanted so much of you two girls." Sylvia remarked, her heading weaving in and out as her mind was torn between desire and what she always hoped her daughter to become. Sylvia released a long moan of desire as she felt Steve's cock rest between her ass cheeks, his tail brushing across her labia.

"But it wasn't enough." Sylvia uttered with resolution. They could be so much more, she could be more. Caitlin had shown her that. How could a mother fail to help her daughter achieve more?

"NO!" Marissa shrieked as she felt her mother's lips press and massage against her pussy, Sylvia's tongue delving in for its first defining taste of pussy. Sylvia shuddered in pleasure, and excitement.

As Steve slowly squeezed his cock into her ass, and his tail pressed into her pussy against it she moaned into Marissa's clit. His slow, tortorous cocks grinding into her, compressing against each other within Sylvia, rocking her lips, and tongue gently up and down Marissa's pussy.

Marissa gasped in surprise at the uninvited pleasure, squirming with reduced resistance, and increased arousal beneath her sister's hold.

"Mom has taken my suggestion," Caitlin seductively whispered into Marissa's ear, flicking her forked tongue lightly across it. "She's not going to stop until you tell her."

Marissa moaned, arching her back as her mother added fingers to the tongue lapping around her pussy, flicking across her g spot. "Wh... AT!" Marissa shrieked as she felt an unexpectedly quick orgasm hit her, the pleasure unceasing as her mother seemed to double her efforts, her lips vibrating gasps and moans of pleasure onto Marissa's clit.

"How she can become like us, like what you almost were. What you desss...serve to be..." Caitlin replied before planting her lips on Marissa's neck and nipping.

As Marissa shook her head to get the uninvited seductive lips off her neck she paused in momentary relief as she felt her mother's lips part from her vagina.

"Please Mar...issa," Sylvia gasped pressing back against Steve for a moment trying to feel him penetrate further into her orgasm starved body. "I need to know." Sylvia added diving hungrily back to her daughter's pussy.

Sylvia thought for a moment how long they had before her husband was home. What did it matter though, just another person to fuck with.

Marissa struggled with renewed fear of losing her mother, unceasingly pleasure continue to haze her resistance as her mother hooked her arms around Marissa's legs and pulled the pussy tighter against her mouth.

As Marissa gasped in climax again staring up at the succubus pinning her shoulders she resisted the urge to take hold of the nipple hovering over her face. The remnant desires of the Idol tugging at Marissa, provoking ideas of sucking that tit. Of squirting across her mother's face. Of her mother's head lifting skyward from between her legs in soul stealing orgasm.

But she couldn't condemn her mother. She couldn't tell her to offer up her soul. Or could she?

Does Marissa tell her mother what to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)