More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 42 by Drakavius Drakavius

Does Marissa tell her mother what to do?

She Tries Not to Tell Her Anything

Caitlin cooed in soft pleasure as her nipple slipped into Marissa’s mouth. Smiling to herself she thought about how she was going to save her sister from the questions of is there a heaven, and what lay after ? But this pleasure, it was assured. As was their eternity.

Looking to Steve they both kissed the air towards each other, Marissa’s mothers skin started to look sun burned, her ears beginning to develop pointed tips as her body slipped further along its path to corruption, her soul drowning in sinful delights of mortal flesh as she continued the perverse actions she was partaking.

Sylvia rejoiced at the pleasure coursing through her body, wondering why she had never dared to delve to the perverse depths of anal, never mind being double penetrated. Or double penetrated while eating out a woman... Her own daughter’s delicious cunt. All the pleasure searing through her body, fueling fires of sexual depravity and hunger to further purge her soul and moral compass from its fortifications.

Sylvia hungered for more, feeling the orgasmic pinnacle of her sexual actions, and desires evading her. It just meant she wasn’t pleasuring her daughter enough. Marissa would tell her, Caitlin told her. She could feel its truth, compelled to pursue this course for the answer with each increasingly enjoyable taste of Marissa's pussy. She just needed to drive her crazier with carnal delights.

Reaching around Marissa’s legs she squeezed on the firm pert breasts, her fingers blindly grasping for the nipples as her mouth sucked hard against her labia, her tongue probing as deep as she could reach it, willing it longer with occasional glances to Caitlin’s elongated serpent tongue. Oh, how she wanted to be more like her succubus daughter. She wanted Marissa to be more like her too.

Marissa opened her eyes, gazing up at Caitlin, realizing how she had ceded to the cravings for pleasure she had been left with since Caitlin gave up her soul to save her, she couldn’t believe what she was doing, screaming in ecstasy as her mother hummed into her clit rolling it between her lips.

Gazing down she barely recognized the woman, her glistening black hair, voluptuous curves, sultry face, reddening skin. Was it too late? Leaning up as much as she could beneath her sister’s grip she could see a tail starting to grow up against Steve as he once again stopped pounding into her for a moment, holding his cock as deep within Sylvia’s ass as more of his corrupting seed unloaded into her. His tail ejaculating alongside it into her pussy, fueling the changes that were only being inhibited by one thing. Her remnant soul.

“No... NO!” Marissa cried out in terror as her body shuddered with a rebellious climax at the taboo pleasure.

“What's wrong honey... I only want the best for you, for us.” Sylvia cooed with a sultry tone nibbling along the inside of Marissa’s thigh as she tried to struggle free against the supernatural strength her mother was gaining, and her sister already had.

“YOU GAVE UP YOUR SOUL AND ARE BECOMING ONE OF THESE THINGS!” Marissa screamed in desperation, arching her back as an unexpected wave of orgasmic pleasure burned through her body, returning some of the corrupted changes it had lost when her soul was shielded from its original descent into the Idol’s possession.

Caitlin and Steve laughed heartily, one soul sacrificed in the pursuit of pleasure. The instructions of what they were doing seemed to echo through their minds like a ceremonial chant. One Soul sacrificed in the pursuit of beauty. One Soul sacrificed for desire. One Soul sacrificed for Lust. One Soul sacrificed for power. One soul to sacrifice oneself.

“YES!” Sylvia declared in delight, feeling herself orgasm. Her soul ripping from its shell, fighting to survive her mind’s unintended offering of it as she delighted in successfully extracting the secret of her demonic descent from her daughter.

Marissa’s eyes went wide with terror as she realized what she had done, her mother’s newly formed wings spread wide, her large red breasts hanging full beneath her sultry face, yellow slitted eyes full of hungering lust opened as her head rolled down from arching back in soul purging orgasmic bliss. Her forked tongue reached out to lap at Marissa’s clit, a broad grateful grimace smirking across her face.

Marissa had condemned her own mother... How could she do this? First her sister offering herself up to save her, now her own presumptions condemning her mother to an eternity of soulless sin! Marissa fought to break free, feeling growing remorse at her inadvertent actions, part of her regretting not having already lost the soul that now burdened her with conscience, and guilt.

“Thank you honey. You saved me a slow agonizing life of mortal decay.” Sylvia enthusiastically uttered before diving back down on her daughter, rewarding her for having freed her of her mortal burdens. Sensing the slow devious path the Idol had them taking to not just seizing Marissa's soul, but corrupting her into an even more powerful succubus, she moaned in approval.

Marissa gasped, her body now even more sensitive and hungering for pleasure. Her mind trying not to think of all the reason to resist as it all just felt so great and needed.

“Mommy, when does Daddy get home?” Caitlin playfully asked, delighting in the sudden terror fighting to contort across the needy face of her sister.

“I’ll have to check.” Sylvia gasped as Steve resumed fucking into her, licking the new born succubus's tail as it waved before his face. “But I think we might need to prepare a few things for your sister to take part.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)