More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by Drakavius Drakavius

What Does Marissa Do?

She Looks to Get Out

Sylvia moaned into the cock with eager delight. She had always enjoyed being eaten out, but this was next level. She tried to buck up into whoever it was, something made her think it was her dear daughter Caitlin, but she couldn't look to see as she remained restrained beneath the demon as he unloaded another delectable load of cum in her mouth.

Sylvia had lost track of everything. The anger at being woken up, the discovery of her daughter and the demons in her other daughter's room, the demons attacking her.

As she gasped momentarily for air she finished swallowing the delicious cum looking at the impressive length of cock that was withdrawing from her throat. Sylvia excitedly thought about how she was managing to enjoy being skull fucked by it, how it increasingly plunged deep into her throat with ease, what it would feel like to be ripped open by it.

“Show me where I get my sluttiness from mom.” Caitlin mewed at one point finding her mother's only response to the voice she now fully recognized as her eldest daughter was to blindly reach for the head and eagerly pull it back down lusting for the now demonic tongue to resume eating her out as she stretched out her elongating tongue towards the giant red incubus cock that was on display above her face.

Sylvia could no longer be concerned with things like **** as the overwhelming desire for the carnal perversions grew within her, an almost forgotten sexual appetite awoken from its famished state within her.

Marissa sat on the bed in shock and concern. The door to the room had been blocked for twenty minutes already as the friend of Caitlin’s turned demon continued to slide his cock in and out of her mother’s mouth. While Caitlin lavishly ate out and fingered their mother to repeated compounding climaxes.

Marissa felt oddly torn. Caitlin’s words had kept circling in her head as Marissa's body yearned for more of the pleasure she had been receiving. The air of sex-laced with demonic pheromones tempted her primal sexual desires. The sounds of only growing enjoyment bombarding her endlessly. Her vanity and jealousy holding contempt for her bigger sister, contempt torn between her sister sacrificing herself to save Marissa, and for stealing away the demonic physique that had begun overtaking Marissa.

Marissa moaned as her hand covering her breasts groped her once more while the hand tucked between her legs inserted a finger, just for a moment. How nice it was to have such full breasts to clench, how good it was to have her whole body burning with electric pleasures. What was she doing? Could she not help herself?

Marissa yearned for the sensations and pleasure to crawl across her skin and burn through her body. Burn through her soul. But she couldn't.

Marissa looked at the clock again. What exactly would she have to do to be considered involved in the fall of souls? Shaking her head Marissa questioned what she was thinking. She needed to get help. Get out of here. She needed to escape!

Looking over at the demons she reviewed them once more. Body proportions or perfection, red skin… She wondered why the guy had leathery bat wings but her sister's were feathered like a raven for a moment.

Suddenly Steve got up, Marissa perked up, her mother's unmuffled moans of pleasure filling the room, broken by a sudden gasp of pain and surprise as Sylvia looked down between her legs where Caitlin smiled devilishly after biting the inside of a thigh.

“Naughty girl.” Sylvia scolded mockingly resuming her moans at the serpentine tongue delved back into her pussy alongside Caitlin's fingers.

Maybe now was her chance to escape to her room for some clothes! Then to grab a phone!

Marissa dropped her jaw, saddened as her mother sat up and stroked Caitlin's now raven hair. Only it wasn’t her mother anymore. Sylvia’s face bore the youthful beauty and sharp features of her eldest daughter. Her tongue reached out to lick one of her nipples as they sat erect on her full and firm breasts.

Seeing the corrupted tongue Caitlin brought her tail up, gaining some motherly reciprocation for the tongue dancing through Sylvia's pussy as Sylvia sucked on the phallus tipped tail lovingly. Sylvia groped her breasts firmly exploring their new fullness and sensitivity, seeing what Caitlin had become aroused her more, as she lapped exploringly at her daughter’s new tail feature. Her mind thought of how perverse it was to be engaged sexually with her daughter. To be watched by her youngest daughter while incestiously entwined. She desired this more and more, lusting after the idea of guys turned on by this mother and daughter double team.

Steve glamoured his wings away as he approached Marissa, he didn't want to obstruct her view as his tantalizing erection swayed wildly with each step. “I was hoping you’d have joined us by now,” Steve commented sitting next to Marissa on the bed.

Marissa shifted away from Steve, thoughts about escaping and saving herself combatting the desire to feel the dark pleasure of Steve's cock once more. Just a touch. A stroke. A taste. FUCK! What was she thinking? As Marissa tried to cover herself with her hands she suppressed the temptation to pleasure herself, the pressure of her arm holding her breasts, and hand between her legs provoking growing thoughts of masturbation.

“Have you nothing to say?” Steve commented, idly stroking his cock legs spread, gazing at Caitlin and her mother's continued and now fully willing and mutual depravities.

"I don't know what the fuck came over me. I don't know what you did to my sister, or my mother or..." Marissa began to shout in frustration, standing up she glared angrily at Steve, torn with indecision about trying to relieve her arousal and lust or just barge out of the room past the lesbian couple she was trying to ignore in the doorway.

Crawling up and fondling her mother Caitlin took in the progressing corruption with joy. Sylvia moaned lavishly into the phallic tail gazing wantonly. "Just wait mommy, you'll get one too. And more."

Releasing the cock tipped tail from her mouth Sylvia purred approvingly. "Oohh... I can't wait..." She moaned rubbing herself and groaning as the tail moved out of her reach.

"There's just one thing you need to do..." Caitlin then added.

What does Sylvia need to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)