More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by zbloutch zbloutch

Who does he mess with first?

Miranda

An hour had passed since John had taken over the body of the badass commander Shepard. He was still wandering around the Normandy, enjoying how precise everything was in the universe he had appeared in, when he suddenly heard Miranda's voice in the interphone.

-Shepard, can you come to my office?

He smiled. He wasn't sure yet about who his first victim was gonna be, so he was glad that this victim would come to him "willingly".

-I'll be here in a minute, he said.

When he arrived in Miranda's cabin, she was sitting at her desk, visibly working on something.

-Shepard, she said. I heard you asked Joker to head for Omega.

-This is correct.

-Can I know why? I'm not questioning your judgement as a commander, but time is running out if we want to find out what the collectors...

-Don't worry. I just thought I'd take a week off. I heard those Asari strippers in the Afterlife were willing to do anything for some money, and I was curious to see if it was a reputation well deserved.

Miranda remained silent for a few seconds, probably waiting for him to burst into laughter and tell her it was a joke.

-I'm sorry, Shepard. Is this an attempt at comedy that I'm to busy to understand?

-No, it's just me saying that I wanna bang some aliens and have fun, whether you like it or not.

Miranda sighed.

-Something probably went wrong during the Lazarus project. I must have made a mistake and your brain hasn't recovered, leading to behavioral problems. I'm sorry, Shepard. But I can't let you jeopardize this mission. There's just too much at stake.

Miranda's hand disappeared behind her desk, probably to grab a gun. John smiled. This was gonna get interesting.

What does he do to her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)