More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Barret Barret

Who Acquires a Book?

Mamoru Chiba (Sailor Moon): Moon Princess Submission

Tsukino Usagi couldn't help herself.. Something about the book on her boyfriend's coffee table was giving her weird vibes so she picked it up to try to figure out why. The title was in English, but she pushed herself to try to read the title, "Cowknooo-"

She was interrupted by the questioning voice of said boyfriend calling her by his pet name for her, "Usako?"

She started and dropped the book, "Ah! I'm sorry Mamo-chan, but this book is giving me some weird-" Her words cut off as she turned and laid eyes on Mamoru. To her surprise he was naked. His chiseled body was the epitome of manliness and a sight she loved to explore with hands and tongue when they made love. However, what caught her attention was his manhood. Mamoru had always been larger than average, at least according to her shameful internet search that she'd barely managed to get away with as her and computers did not get along. What she saw now was not merely above average, no her boyfriend's Cock was now so much more. It was long, thick, what in some circles would be called a Bitchbreaker and with a massive pair of balls attached to it. Her jaw dropped slightly as she felt herself begin to slightly drool as the Cock seemed almost to glow with a powerful aura the longer she stared at it.

Her eyes fluttered as Mamoru came closer and she managed to tear her eyes away from the Cock and turned her dazed expression up to her boyfriend, "Mamo-chan?"

Mamoru gave her a loving smile as he took her by the hand and pulled her over to the couch, letting her head rest against his shoulder as her gaze fell upon his Cock again as it pointed up in the air and throbbed. Mamoru kissed the top of her head before beginning to softly run his hand through her hair, "Shhh, Usako. Everything is ok. Just listen to me ok?"

Usagi tried to think through what was happening, but it was so hard with the Cock right there and the sheer Musk she could now smell wafting off it. Her legs began shifting as she rubbed her thighs together. A blush stole across her face as her heart beat faster, but her head seemed to become emptier, "Mamo-chaaannnn..." She softly whined as she tried to push through the haze that seemed to have settled over her.

Mamoru just kept stroking his hand through her hair, "It's alright Usako. Just relax. Relax and listen to me."

Usagi's head absently nodded. Mamoru would never allow anything bad to happen to her. If he said it was alright, then it was. So she just needed to relax and listen to him, "Okaaayyyy...."

Unseen by his entranced girlfriend, Mamoru Chiba gave a victorious smirk as the hand that had been softly stroking her hair took a firm grip and with a bit of maneuvering, soon was lowering Usagi's face down into his lap as he laid her out on the couch.

Usagi began drooling the closer the Cock got to her face until Mamoru pressed her pretty lips up against the head in the parody of a loving kiss. Her tongue lashed out, tasting the massive manmeat as her brain was emptied out of all thoughts, only the blazing Cock taking up the entirety of her mind, a blazing beacon of Power and Masculinity that made her feel so Weak and Feminine. It felt so Right to submit to the Cock and her Dominant boyfriend. Anyone else and she would have fought, brought all her power to bare to throw off what was happening, but it was Mamoru, the person she loved and trusted most and thus she subconsciously suppressed her own defenses.

While he enjoyed Usagi giving the head of his Cock a nice tongue bath, he pulled her off it and then lifted his Bitchbreaker so he could slide her head into his lap so she was looking up and having her entire vision taken up by it. She was now trapped, with his Cocknosis enhanced manhood laying across her pretty face, taking up her entire vision and the smell of the musk of his massive semen tanks filling her lungs with every breath.

With a grip to keep her head from moving, Mamoru leered down at Usagi, "Now Usako, you are going to listen to me. Listen to me and Obey."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)