More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Barret Barret

What's next?

Mamoru Solidifies His Control Over His Beloved

Mamoru let his free hand roam his girlfriend's nubile body as he began to twist her mind with the his words and the power of Cocknosis, "Usako, from now on I am in charge. Do you understand? You are not just my loving girlfriend but my loyal, submissive girlfriend. You are happy to obey me. Obeying me fills you with the joy of our love knowing that I am in control."

Mamoru idly groped Usagi's nice handful of breasts. She was getting larger there as she grew older and he looked forward to it from what he'd seen of her future self in Crystal Tokyo. Usagi's legs were rubbing together as her nipples hardened into pert little peaks and her face was flushed. What made Mamoru grin was the still blank look in her eyes showing she was fully under his power.

"Yesss....Mamoru is in charge...Happy to obey....love to be subby lover....", Usagi softly whispered as her mind was warped by the power of the Cock above her and her lover's words.

Now would come the hard part. The part that was most likely to cause her to try to fight back even though she was so far under his power at the moment, but first he could soften the blow a bit, "Usako, you find girls attractive don't you?"

Usagi's eyes fluttered as she bit her lip before nodding, "Yesss, but love you more..."

Mamoru felt a warmth go through him as he rubbed her toned belly, "That's ok Usako. I like that you find girls attractive. In fact you love girls, second only to me. They're so sexy and wonderful. Especially the other Senshi. They're the girls you're most attracted to."

Usagi flushed harder as she took a deep, mind twisting breath of musk tainted air, "Girls are sexy and wonderful...my friends are the girls I am most attracted too. Only love and find Mamo-chan sexier..."

"When we are alone like this or having sex you are to call me 'Sir'. Do you understand Usako?"

The blonde's eyes widened before relaxing as her body bucked in a miniature orgasm, "Yes Sir!"

Now came the hard part, "Usako, I am a powerful, masculine, and dominant am I not? In fact I am so much so that a single woman isn't enough to satisfy me no matter how much I love you and you love me. Therefore I deserve, no need a harem of beauties to satisfy me."

And there it was he saw as light began to return to her eyes that began to narrow. Even with how he'd twisted her mind up already and how far deep in the thrall of Cocknosis Usagi was, striking at this was enough to cause her will to gather and begin trying to throw it off. Before he'd gotten the book, Usako had been the only one for him and he the only one for her. To hear him talking about this was finally making her think something was wrong and her power and undefeatable will were massing to fight back. Thankfully he was ready.

Golden heat bloomed in his chest as he channeled the power of the Golden Crystal. His Cock took on a golden glow as he fed more power from the Sailor Crystal of Earth into it and his Cocknosis. Lifting the slab of thick manmeat up off his beloved's face, he muttered the spell, "Megus Erectus Plaga!"

He let go and his Cock slapped down onto Usagi's face with the of gravity. Her eyes blanked out as the power and will she'd begun to gather was literally cock slapped back down and she was left dazed under his power once more, "Usako! I give the orders and you obey! Now, I am ordering you to love the thought of me having a harem of beauties."

She visibly struggled, but her will and power had been scattered by the empowered cock slap and she just meekly nodded, "Yes, Sir..."

He began running his fingers through her hair as he lifted his glowing bitchbreaker up once more, "You're going to be my Queen Usako. Not just in ruling Crystal Tokyo when it comes around, but the Queen of my harem. I love you so much, no one could ever take your place. I want you to know that in your heart so deeply that nothing can ever shake the knowledge of how I love you."

Usagi's face softened as she felt the knowledge of how much he loved her settle deep into her heart where nothing would ever cause her to question it again.

Now came the other hard part, as he channeled more power, his cock and chest glowing golden from his power, "Usako, you will find the thought of other girls minds' bending and twisting under the power of my cock just like you are makes you hot and horny. You love the fact I am turning girls into my love slaves and you want to help. You want to help me twist and seduce girls into my harem. All members of my harem will be lovers as well. Finding each other so sexually and romantically attractive, second only to me. All of you loyal and submissive to my every order and whim."

Again her eyes narrowed as that struck a cord within her that caused her to begin to struggle against the power of Cocknosis, but he was even quicker on the draw this time, "Megus Erectus Plaga!"

As his Cock slammed into her pretty face, her fledging resistance was shattered once more as she let out a long, low moan and her body arched as she came again as the power of Cocknosis tore through her mind and soul and twisted them up into pretty knots. However, the part that would cause her to fight the hardest was about to be uttered, "The first girls to join my harem, the ones you'll be helping me seduce and bring under my power will be our friends. The Sailor Senshi will learn to serve their King with their minds, bodies, and soul. And you will help me bring them under my power Usako."

Her eyes sharpened immediately as her transformation locket began lifting as the silver light of her crystal began to shine. A threat to her friends was the one thing Usagi wouldn't tolerate. He knew his beloved fought her hardest when it was for them. She struggled to lift her head out of his grip as her power and will gathered, "Mamo-chan...stop...something's wrong with you..."

His glowing golden cock slammed down onto her face for the third time, "Megus Erectus Plaga!"

Her head fell back into his lap and the shine of her Crystal halted in place, still shining, but no longer growing in light and power and her eyes were still sharp. More golden power was channeled as he lifted his cock again, "Megus Erectus Plaga!"

The light of her Crystal stuttered as the glowing slab of monstrously thick manmeat slammed down onto her face once more. Her eyes began to glaze over again as the power of Cocknosis used the knots it's already twisted her mind and will into to batter down her last resistance. He lifted his dick for a third straight blow, "MEGUS ERECTUS PLAGA!"

Mamoru's chest was a bloom of golden fire as he pulled deep on the power of his own Sailor Crystal and his cock became a pillar of golden light as it slammed down onto Usagi's face for the final time. A shockwave of power exploded out and rattled his apartment as Usagi's eyes faded completely into trance once more and her Crystal's shine cut out as her mind and soul completely surrendered to the power of his Cocknosis.

Usagi tilted her head to give a sweet kiss to the underside of his cock as she spoke her surrrender, "My friends, my Senshi...I can't wait to help you turn them into your love slaves like I am Sir. Please, tell me who we're adding first! I can't wait to see them fall under your power! I just know they'll be happier being in your harem than outside it!"

Mamoru let the power of the Golden Crystal fade and the golden fire and glow faded as Usagi began to show how much she loved him by kissing up and down his shaft. Once she reach the base, she buried her face in his massive balls and enthusiastically began to lick and slurped at them.

Mamoru ran his hand through her hair as Usagi spit shined his nuts. While all the Senshi were absolute beauties, even Hotaru as her body was beginning to blossom like the older Senshi, he narrowed it down to three. These were the three who were most dangerous to him at this moment in time. Ami's analytical mind would be the most likely to pick up that things were off and he didn't know if her Mercury Computer would be able to pick up the power of his Cocknosis or the changes he had made to Usagi's mind or that of others. Rei's psychic powers would be the most likely to pick up what was happening and she could get a vision that would allow her to alert the others to his mind bending powers before he'd made much headway. Finally there was Minako, the undisputed leader of the Senshi. If she had any suspicions, they'd believe her over him immediately and she was viciously protective of Usagi. If she got even a whiff of what he'd done to her beloved Princess, Minako would castrate him without even a moment's hesitation. However, her love for her Princess was a weak point that he could probably exploit as long as she was unaware of the changes done to Usagi.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)