More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3rddynasty 3rddynasty

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Magic/Symbiote Infused Super Spider

Feeling bored one day the goddess of spiders, Neith, decided to have some fun.

She took an ordinary spider, a symbiote, some of her own divine magic and the essences of various spider folk from the multiverse and threw it through a tear of time and space.

This new spider would travel to a world where costumed superheroes were present. Once there it would find its ideal host and bond with their very being utilizing its symbiote traits. Once symbiosis is achieved the host would gain the basic abilities of the famed Spiderman such as: Enhanced Speed, Strength, Agility, Balance, Endurance, Reflexes, Durability, Senses etc as well as a minor healing factor and symbiote suit.

However thanks to Neith's meddling the host would gain great hand to hand combat capabilities, Venom Blasts, Silk Generation, Invisibility, Minor Psionic capabilities, Precognition, and Pheromone Generation. As well as a small drop of Divine Luck.

Now looking forward to the show Neith sat back and watched what would come next. Whether the person became a Hero, Villain or something in between wasn't really the divine child's concern. Just the promise of something interesting.

Which Superhero Filled World Does The Spider Enter And Who Gets It?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)