More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 43 by olly olly

What's next?

Looking at Cara Delevingne's ass makes you want to fuck it

You're fucking Cara Delevingne doggy style admiring her ass when you say, "I imagine I don't even need to ask if a whore like you likes it up the ass."

"You said it, not me," she responds.

You pull out of Cara Delevingne's pussy.

"Well, come on, stick that hole in the air for me. I'm not asking." She gives you a dirty look, but does as you say and offers you her butthole. Secretly she loves that you aren't asking - you're demanding - it makes her very hot. She wants you to take her by .

Please log in to view the image

You shove your cock in using just some spit as lube and Cara feels like her ass will split open. She was completely unprepared for your . Even a normal dick would have caused pain - but your monster cock being shoved deep into her ass makes Cara feel like she'll never walk again.

Please log in to view the image

The pain is just the first step into a world of pleasure though.

Soon Cara's body is overcome by the sensation of you stretching her behind and it's the most magical, wonderful, amazing thing she's ever felt.

Please log in to view the image

You call Cara lots of dirty names as you pound your huge cock into her.

"Damn, John, every time you call Cara a slut or a whore her eyes light up. She loves being treated like your bitch," Candice tells you.

Candice is trying to finger her cunt, but it's harder for her to touch herself with her pregnant belly so big. But it's even hard for her to watch you take Cara's ass without any relief.

Please log in to view the image

Cara cums hard as you roughly fuck her butt. Her whole body shakes violently as her orgasm cruises through her body like an earthquake. You don't stop thrusting in and out of her even as her eyes glaze over with mindless pleasure. Her sphincter clenches down on your fat cock, but you continue to fuck her as the aftershocks of her full-body orgasm continue to make her body twitch.

Please log in to view the image

Her orgasm is too much for her and her body goes limp as you continue to pound her relentlessly. It's only when you announce that you're about to cum does she snap back into life and deftly pushes herself off her cock so that you can finish in her mouth. She doesn't hesitate to take your cock straight from her ass right into her mouth.

Please log in to view the image

You begin to spurt your cum right into Cara's hungry mouth. Thick creamy cum fills her mouth and it begins to leak out, overflowing over her lips. She chokes on your thick cream and is to pull her mouth off of your still spurting cock. Your cum continues to pour out of your cock and you shoot the last few gobs of your semen over Cara's beautiful face.

Candice insists on capturing another photo of Cara's cum-glazed face. Cara Delevingne sticks her tongue out as your pregnant slut snaps a photo on her iPhone.

Please log in to view the image

With her cum hunger satiated for the moment Cara was able to turn her sexual attention back to ladies for the moment and happily licked Candice's pregnant pussy to a wonderful climax. You rub Candice's large swollen belly you watch Cara exploring Candice's wet pussy with her cum-covered tongue. When you get hard again you feed Candice your cock, which she expertly sucks while still keeping her legs wide open for Cara's face.

When you're ready to cum again you finish off on Candice's big belly. Shortly after that she has her own orgasm on Cara Delevingne's slutty face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)