More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

Who gets to try the ring?

Kaylee, Who Was Going to Try It Originally Anyway

The die tumbled across the top of the desk, then finally landed on a "1".

"Well, it looks like I'm going ahead with my original plan," Kaylee said, as the "1" on the die indicated that she would be the one to try the ring. She took one last look at the piece of jewelry in the palm of her hand, then put it on one of her fingers.

"Do you feel any different?" Amy asked.

"No, not really," the sorority girl answered. She didn't feel dominant in the slightest. "I guess that old woman was ... whoa!"

"What is it?" Trent asked, getting concerned.

"I don't know. It feels like ... whoa!" She looked down past her bare-midriff halter top, at the tight white miniskirt she was wearing and stared as she saw something that shouldn't have been. There was a slight bulge forming. But it wasn't just the visual of it that made her panic. It was also the fact that she could feel it. Something was there. And it was a part of her. Having never had a cock, she couldn't immediately comprehend what was happening to her, but her imagination helped a little. She didn't know how it was possible, but ...

Brad was gonna leave and join his frat buddies downstairs, but the moment he saw that slight bulge in Kaylee's miniskirt ... he went weak in his knees and dropped to the floor. He was mesmerized by it, watching it grow very slightly every few seconds. What the hell was wrong with him? Why was he so entranced by a cock? He wasn't a fag! He tried to look away, but it was no use. He quietly moaned with desire.

Kaylee hesitantly put her hand down her miniskirt and her panties, then grimaced.

"What's wrong?" Amy asked, alarmed.

Kaylee wanted to drop her skirt to see what she feared was between her legs, but she didn't want to strip in front of everyone. They may have been her closest friends, but they weren't that close.

She wrapped her hand around her still-growing member, the grimace on her face looking more dire by the moment, then yanked her hand back out of her skirt.

While Amy and Trent were focused on what was bothering Kaylee so much, Sam and Lisa had found themselves in the same predicament as Brad. They both saw the bulge in Kaylee's miniskirt and they both felt a longing for it. Both had a good idea of what it was, as bizarre as it seemed, but they wanted it anyway. Sam wasn't afraid to admit to himself that he had had "bi-curious" feelings, but they had never been this strong before. And Lisa ... she never really told anyone before, it never came up in conversation, and she was kind of shy, so she never admitted it to anyone, but ... well, she was a lesbian. But right now? Not in the slightest. She wanted that cock just as much as any horny straight girl.

Kaylee looked at the expressions of longing on the faces of Brad, Lisa, and Sam, and became even more concerned. They weren't looking at her. They were staring at the bulge in her skirt. She looked down and shuddered. The bulge was even bigger now. It looked at least twice as big as before. When would it stop growing? When she felt it up a moment ago, she figured it was maybe three inches long. Now, it must have been at least five or six, and it was still getting bigger. She squirmed, feeling something else resting against her thighs. She shuddered again, realizing that it must have been her new testicles.

How was any of this possible?!

"Come on, Kaylee. Help me out here," Amy said. "Tell me what's going on."

What will Kaylee do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)