More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by LoreMaster LoreMaster

Who finds the Gauntlet?

Julian Dante, obsessed hero fanboy

In a suburban Californian neighborhood. Was an 18 year old school student named Julian Dante.

Julian was an average boy with a secluded social life. No friends and a stagnant home life. No real academic goals or aspirations. Julian had only one true fascination.

Superheroes.

Throughout his bedroom was dedicated to hero worship. His childhood was dominated with the fantasy of saving the world with powers. To fly like Superman, Be a genius like Iron Man, skilled like Batman, Strong like the Hulk. He wanted to be them all and do it all.

Julian wanted to meet them all, know there secrets, there skills, everything. He even had obsessive crushes on all the heroines. Wonder Woman, Captain Marvel, Supergirl, Black Widow. All of them brought pleasure to his eyes and in his pants.

Julian wanted the power, fame, and glory of being a hero. But deep down he knew he wasn’t special. He was no mutant, not super smart, alien with powers, or super rich, He was just normal. So Julian lived his life in constant disappointment that he was no hero. Only human.

But soon He was about to receive an unprecedented gift...

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)