More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

How does Jonathan use his device first?

Jonathan Tests the Device on His Roommate and the Girl With Him

Jonathan walked up the stairs and out of the basement/lab, his device in hand. He then walked down the hall, but then paused. He heard the familiar sound of his roommate Dave having sex in his room. Who knew with whom. It seemed like he was with a different girl every week. How come Dave could be with so many women, yet Jonathan couldn't? He didn't even have a girlfriend. Not since high school. He looked down at his device and realized that by simply using the MIND CONTROL function, he could make any girl fall in love with him. He could even make the girl having sex with Dave fall in love with him. He didn't know what this one looked like, but he knew that all the girls Dave took home with him were hot.

The sexual noises stopped, indicating that they were either done, or just taking a break in there. Jonathan's mind began to turn, as he actually considered doing it - using his device on his roommate and his newest conquest.

Without another thought on the matter, he opened the door and just walked right in.

"Dude, what the fuck?!" Dave yelled out, pulling the sheets over himself. "Ever heard of knocking first?!"

Dave's sex partner turned in Jonathan's direction and had an irritated look on her face. She was completely naked, showing that, yes, as usual, the girl Dave brought home was hot - thin, curvy, DD-cup breasts, tanned skin, blond hair. She didn't even care that Jonathan was seeing her naked. In fact, she seemed more annoyed that Jonathan had interrupted.

Jonathan quickly chose a function on the touchscreen, pointed the device and pulled the trigger.

What function did Jonathan choose and who gets changed?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)