More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

What function did Jonathan choose and who gets changed?

Jonathan Makes Dave and the Girl Homosexual

Jonathan had chosen the SEXUAL ASPECTS function, specifying HOMOSEXUAL. So when he zapped both Dave and the girl he was in bed with, they both became confused and a little disturbed.

Dave looked over at the girl and turned away. What was wrong with him? He brought this girl back home with him because she was such a hottie, but now ... she was just so much of a turn off. He didn't immediately understand why he thought that, but then he realized that it was because of the simple fact that she was female. What he wanted was a man - a strong, masculine, muscular, hairy man, preferably one with a big stiff cock. His eyes went wide. What the hell was happening? He wasn't gay!

The girl, whose name was Amber, had a similar reaction. She was no longer attracted to Dave. What she needed was a girl, maybe one just like her. She was weirded out by this. She never had any feelings like that towards other females. This was just bizarre.

Dave turned his attention to his roommate Jonathan and immediately felt his cock begin to stiffen. What the hell? He was getting turned on by his own roommate? This was totally fucked up!

Judging by their reactions, Jonathan came to the conclusion that it had worked. Dave was now gay and the girl was now a lesbian.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)