More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by 3rddynasty 3rddynasty

Which Item of Power, feel free to add your own as there are an infinate number..

Hypno-Hypno Fruit

A paramecia type fruit that grants the power of hypnosis.

The consumer of this fruit becomes a Hypnosis Person. They are able to create spiraling wheels on their body or on any solid surface they touch.

The power of the hypnosis depends on the size of the spiral, the user's mental fortitude and strength of the users will. The larger the spiral the more powerful and long lasting the effects. The smaller the spiral the weaker and more short term the effects.

Effects can range from implanting suggestions within the psyche of another to hallucinations, and leaving the victim in a stupor among other things.

If the user tries to hypnotize someone of greater will the chances of success will be little better than 0%. If they try to use it on someone of equal willpower it will become 50/50. If they use it on someone of weaker willpower it will become 100%.

Standard Devil Fruit weaknesses apply. Likewise if the surface is damaged the spiral will lose its effectiveness.

Who gets the Fruit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)