More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ettraxx85 Ettraxx85

Does he get Jillian to wear the BimBow?

He tries to clip her in her sleep.

Jacob remained still, the darkness of the bedroom hiding one clip in his hand. He had waited hours after Jillian had fallen asleep. His heart was beating in his ears as he just felt compelled to test the bow’s power.

He rolled on his side, his eyes wide and his breathing shallow. He reached out to gently grasp a lock of his wife’s hair. With his other hand grasping the clip he slowly brings it over and prepares to clip it in place. Jillian takes that moment to roll over and he looses his grasp.

He waits and tries again, this time he leans over her and reaches down to clip the bow in to her hair. He leans into her his hand balancing he’s arm next to her pillow. His wife begins to stir, and so he lashes out clipping the bow and quickly rolling back to his side of the bed.

Jacob remains motionless, faced away from his stirring wife. His heart has yet to calm down as his wife’s arm flails out and rubs against his head. She fumbles her fingers in his hair before her hand returns to her side. Jacob gets a sudden whiff of strawberries before he slips in to a restless slumber.

Unseen by Jacob, his wife’s eye snaps open, watching as the tiny bow holds tightly in his ruffled hair. Her eye closes and a wicked smile crosses her lips.

What is Jacob’s morning like?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)