More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by zbloutch zbloutch

Who is the client ?

He needs to reload his powers

-So, that's all I had to say. So, what's your public image strategy exactly? I heard you had some experience with other actresses.

John wasn't really paying attention to what Jennifer Lawrence was saying. The Hollywood hottie was sitting in front of him, smiling politely, as she was explaining what direction she wanted her carreer to take. John didn't really care about all this. He just knew he wanted to fuck her brains out really bad.

-So, asked Jennifer. What do you have in mind exactly?

-I have a better idea, answered John. How about we forget about the carreer thing and you start sucking my cock already?

Jennifer backed away in surprise.

-I beg your pardon?

-You heard me correctly. Get on your knees and give me the best blowjob you can.

John had activated his power while saying this. For a brief moment, he knew what was gonna happen now. She would obey, like every other celebrity that had come to his office. But then, something strange happened. Jennifer stood up, her face full of anger.

-Fuck you ! Who the hell do you think you are? I'm Jennifer fucking Lawrence, and if you think...

John sighed. It had been a while since he hadn't reloaded his powers. While he had these incredible abilities, they would run dry once in a while, and to remain almighty like he was, he had to suck energy from his surroundings. More precisely, from unsuspecting victims.

-Sorry Jennifer, there's been a change of plan. I have to take something from you.

What does he steal from her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)