More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Phantompen Phantompen

Where does she go next?

Haunted House

Mackenzie was in the mood for a thrill, and the haunted house that had been set up looked extremely promising. The exterior of the building was masterfully designed, giving off a foreboding sense of dread and tension while still looking believable. Even more impressive than that, however, was the size of the place. The house was, to put it simply, huge! Mackenzie had no idea how much time and effort had to have gone into making the place, and she wasn't even sure how someone was expected to see it all in one night, or if it was even possible.

Well, there was only one way to find out...

Mackenzie waited in the surprisingly brief queue for the house, stepping into the lavish (albeit eerie) foyer and looking around. There didn't seem to be any set path for her to follow, instead giving her the freedom to explore whatever part of the house caught her interest. A small door into what was likely the cellar was open a tiny bit under the stairway that led up to what were probably the bedrooms and hobby rooms. Quiet sounds and wafts of smoke crept through the doorway into what had to be the kitchen, with the dining room directly across the foyer from it. At the back of the room was a set of glass doors that she could see led into a garden.

Where to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)