More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Anonymous51 Anonymous51

What's next?

Grace Worthington

21-year old honey-blonde-haired Grace Worthington hugged her bible close to her sweater-clad chest, as she walked through the quad from her dorm room to the college library, where she and her friends had their weekly bible study get-together. It seemed like the only place on campus where she and her friends could truly be themselves and not be corrupted by the influences of college life.

It was during her walk when Grace saw something twinkling in the sunlight of the late day. She bent over and picked up the object that was in the grass. It was a ring, possibly a gold one. Someone was probably looking for this. She should turn it into lost and found, or something. But not right now. She had to join up with her friends. So she put the ring on her finger, mainly to remind herself to deal with it later. Then she continued her way to the library.

Little did she know, the ring she now wore was the Ring of Lies, which made the wearer's statements false by transforming reality. The ring itself chose what statements to make false and how to do so. But more often than not, it had something to do with the statement, and at least half the time, it ended up being the opposite of whatever was said, if there was an opposite.

What's the first statement Grace says and how does reality change because of it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)