More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Unknown7 Unknown7

Who Is It?

General Zod

The cocktail the barmaid handed to Lois was a pale pink. The undercover reporter brought it to her lips for a sip, not wanting to get too buzzed and miss some vital clue. The bitters tingled on her tongue - not quite like any pink gin she'd ever had.

She let it roll around in her mouth before swallowing it, a burning trail making its way down to her stomach.

A spaceship above Earth

General Zod sat in the ship watched the scene occurring on the holoscreen. Superman's favourite human.

Faora and Ursa were stood on opposite ends of him, monitoring the scene as well. Kryptonian scientist Jax-Ur was looking at another screen, monitoring the ship. Non was also stood nearby but away from any of the technology that would likely get broken.

"What do you want us to do with her?" asked Faora.

"We will leave her be for now" said Zod, "But keep me updated on her. I believe we can use this situation to our advantage."

The Club Floor

"You want another?" The barmaid yelled above the music, and Lois realized with some surprise that the glass in her hand was empty, save for a slight pink puddle at the bottom of the glass. She tilted it back, letting the last drop sag onto her waiting tongue, and sucked it in.

The barmaid flashed her a smile as she brought forth another, identical cocktail, and took away the dirty glass. Lois looked round the floor, wondering how to do about her investigation into the missing girls. She couldn't see anything shady.

Another girl came up to her.

"What's your name?" she asked.

What does Lois do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)