More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

Where and with who did it appear?

Final Fantasy Dissidia - Kefka

The gathering was an uncommon one, but after all the fighting, Cosmos decided to gather all the female warriors of light together for a long-held tradition of fun: a slumber party.

Every woman from every planet had teleported to the festivities, whether of their liking or not. Cosmos made sure of their participation, complete with a wide range of pajama choices for their choosing. It wasn't like they had an option; Cosmos conveniently neglected to teleport their clothes along with them.

It was in this atmosphere that the Pimp Cane, an ancient and terrible power, long sealed by Cosmos to prevent its effects on all the worlds, ended up in the wrong hands.


Lightning gazed impassively at the gathering of women from the side of the room. She shifted uncomfortably at the feel of the silk on her skin.

Of the options given to her by Cosmos, the red pajamas were simply the best possibility. At least the majority of her body was covered. Some of the others had been barely more than lingerie. The warrior really had no idea what was going on but she recognized the futility of arguing with a goddess. The others seemed to be getting along with the idea just fine. Yuna, Aerith, and another brunette in a blue dress were at the center of the festivities, social butterflies ably initiating conversations and smoothing over the differences between the varied personalities. The stranger brunette was apparently associated with Squall and was one of many newcomers to the oh so august ranks of the 'Warriors of Light'. Fang and Vanille were here too, though she'd finally convinced them to stop pestering her about relaxing and joining the fun a few minutes ago.

At the moment Fang was hanging back with a smile as the bright redhead talked and laughed with two scantily clad girls about her age. One blonde with a mess of braids piled on top of her head in a bright set of bra and panties and a short black haired almond eyed girl in a disturbingly see through green negligee. Lightning wasn't interested in socializing. Mostly she was just concerned with Cosmos's reasons for gathering them here. The only explanation that she could come up with was that the goddess had decided to give her 'Warriors' a chance to get to know each before the next crisis came along. It certainly made sense, given the unnecessary misunderstandings and conflicts that came about the last two times she'd just snatched them up and thrown them together.

What she really didn't like was the pattern. It seemed that the number of Warriors were increasing each time. What new threat was Chaos devising that required so many proven heroes?

Lightning's carefully honed senses warned her a second too late. She jerked to the side recognizing someone's presence behind her but the tip of the Pimp Cane managed to just barely tap her right shoulder.

A familiar giggle of barely constrained lunacy slipped out from the confines of an Invisibility spell behind her, “You work for me now! Hee HEE hee!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)