More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

FF Pimp Cane: Lightning's Girly New Peers

Lightning's normally... well... lightning fast reflexes came to a screeching halt as soon as she heard the words, paired with the cane against her shoulder. She went back to a relaxing sit on the table she'd chosen at the opposite end of the luxurious castle room Cosmos had chosen for their gathering, and would have at least shouted a warning to her allies if the mad clown hadn't beaten her to the punch.

"Be a doll and keep your master's presence a secret," Kefka commanded.

Lightning had but to obey, and crossed her arms, gazing at the other women smiling, carousing and giggling amongst themselves, a much happier giggling than the wicked kind coming from Kefka.

"Are you going kill me now? Or make me betray my allies and fight for you? It's been done to other Warriors of Light before," Lightning noted.

"Hee HEE hee, no, all my pretty dolls are meant for playing! You've been acting like a stick in the mud since you got here, all serious and grown-up and boring, and I think it's time you listened to your friends and let them have some fun with you."

What the mad clown whispered in Lightning's ear first made her eyes bulge, then led her to sneer and try to glare behind her as best as she could for at least some small show of resistance. As he pulled away from her, she growled, "You bastard."

"Now now, that's no way for a young girl to speak! Get over there and play nice with your peers, hee HEE hee."

Given her marching orders, Lightning slid herself off the table and bridged the gap from her end to that of her allies, quickly approaching that gaggle of giggly girls that would soon have more than their fair share of fun with her. Vanille, Rikku and Yuffie all paused in their lighthearted laughter to look up at a fidgeting Lightning.

"What's up, Light?" Vanille asked.

Lightning, for her part, did her best to keep herself from visibly shaking in outrage as the offer her new master on her came out of her mouth. "Girls, I'm sorry I've been ruining the evening for everyone by trying too hard to act like an adult. I really need you to help me loosen up and enjoy myself. Will you please let me join you for the rest of the night, treat me like a twelve year old and give me a girly makeover?"

While the other two girls, new to this situation, didn't know much about Lightning, Vanille blinked in disbelief. "Umm... are you feeling alright, Light? Did you hit your head on something?"

Lightning grit her teeth at what the psychotic madman was making her do, stamping her foot as she answered, "I'm fine damnit, now give me a girly makeover! I want to look like a pretty little princess."

*written by an anonymous author

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)