More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Federal Genital Inspector Akane: Helping some newcomer Okonomiyaki boy out

Akane frowned as she walked down the dark streets of Nerima, her feet steadily taking her down any random street so long as it didn't head towards her home. She'd spent the entire day after getting out of school by searching around the Nerima marketplaces, looking through the surprisingly large amount of magic shops for a solution to her magical geas. Unfortunately, she'd gotten nowhere. All of the store owners had looked at her in incredulity when she asked if there was a way to get out of the job of a 'Federal Genital Inspector', as if she was asking how to get out of some time honoured and respected job like nursing or being a fire fighter.

This had to be the Saotomes' fault, somehow. Just a couple of months ago she'd never heard of any real magic, and then Ranma and his father had entered her life and suddenly every weird thing that was possible and impossible had started happening.

The large bonfire of fury that had warmed her body for the day had started to peter out as time had dragged on without a solution, and she got closer and closer to the end of the day and another breach of her quota. While she was a stubborn girl, with a large prudish streak, she was also not stupid. This Inspector power had already daily penis inspections of her fiance's not-at-all attractive father on her. If she didn't go through with today's requirements then who would the punishment be this time? Kuno? Her own father? Happosai and Cologne!?

Her gorge rose a little at the thought. No. No, she wasn't going to let the magic do that to her! She needed to-

Her thoughts skittered to a halt as a loud crack of thunder shattered the night air. Before she could look up at the sky, however, the secondary sounds of cracking masonry and yells of battle echoed from nearby.

“Don't tell me Ranma's picked another fight with poor Ryoga,” Akane groaned, before she jogged in the direction of the sounds of battle. Soon enough she reached a destroyed masonry fence that bordered an empty lot, where a boy dressed in a face mask and a store apron was leaping towards Genma. The next words from the boy and the man shocked her into stillness.

“Feel the wrath of the ch1ld you left behind!”

“Forgive me! I was poor! I could barely feed Ranma and myself!”

“What!?” Akane hissed, even as the boy proceeded to beat the older man into the ground with a combat-sized spatula. Her shock over the words, and their implication that there was a second Saotome son, were put to the side as she watched with more than a little satisfied schadenfreude as the man she was into giving daily cock inspections to was given a thorough beating. Technically it hadn't been the old man's fault that she'd inspected his penis but she really, really didn't care about that technicality when looking at him for more than a few moments normally caused flashbacks to the taste and texture of his smelly spooge dripping on her tongue. Seeing him being hit a few times with a combat-grade kitchen implement was the only positive thing that she'd had happen to her in the past two days.

She didn't move from her hiding spot behind the broken wall as Ranma entered the lot, spurring a promise of on him from the other boy. As he jumped off, Akane licked her lips once before coming to a spur of the moment decision. A second later, she was running after the mysterious guy.


Was it only a couple of months ago that she was the best martial artist in Nerima? It felt like a lifetime ago to Akane now, as she barely kept the leaping boy in her sights. These days it seemed like everyone who turned up after Ranma's appearance was a better martial artist than her. Still, she dug deep into her reserves and kept her pace up as she ran onwards. Soon enough she was rewarded with the sight of the boy dropping down off the roofs and settling in front of the entrance to a closed shop.

He didn't go in, though, instead opting to turn and face her. Akane's heart skipped a beat as she finally saw the boy under direct lighting, the surrounding streetlights illuminating his quite bishonen face. She'd never seen such a beautiful boy before.

Akane wasn't regularly attracted to anyone, boy or girl. There were a few visual kei boy musicians she'd crushed on when she was younger, and Ranma could occasionally draw a twinge out of her when he was in his girl body and was acting very boyish, or vice versa. But on the whole, she wasn't usually physically attracted to people. Dr Tofu had been more of an emotional crush, born out of her respect for his calm and caring manner. But this boy was lighting a rarely lit fire in her belly, and she wasn't even sure why.

Maybe she was just turned on by people beating up on Genma Saotome?

The boy pulled his face mask down, revealing more of his pretty face that wasn't marred in the slightest by the frown it was wearing. “Why are you following me?”

Akane opened her mouth a couple of times, before her brain caught up with her. Why had she followed this boy? It'd been mostly instinct – fight-or-flight – rather than a conscious decision. Realising she had to say something, her mouth blurted out the first thing that seemed right.

“Federal Genital Inspector!”

Akane eyes widened in horror, her hands raising to cover her traitorous mouth. She hadn't meant to say that, of all things!

“O-oh.” the boy slumped a little, his combative stance crumbling. “I was always afraid of one of you finding me. I guess you're going to find out then, huh?”

Akane blinked at the strangely resigned reaction of the boy, before she set her shoulders. All day at school she had agonised over the possibility of having to inspect today's quota of a boy and a girl's genitals. But the larger worry had definitely been doing a boy's.

None of the guys at school had endeared themselves to her enough that the thought of jacking them off didn't make her want to gag. And if she did one of them, they'd inevitably tell the other boys, who would all be clamouring at her for an inspection from then onwards. It hadn't taken her long to resolve that if she couldn't get out of doing this task, then she at least wouldn't be doing it with the boys at school if she could avoid it. She needed someone who didn't attend her school, and this guy certainly fit. “I... I'm sorry to do this to you. But I need to meet my quota.”

“I'm sure there are plenty of boys you could inspect instead,” the bishonen boy suggested. “There's even some store owners along this street I could point you towards if you preferred older men.”

Akane's mouth twisted as a remembered close-up image of Genma's hairy balls floated into her mind. No. No, she really, really didn't prefer going anywhere near an older man again. After a moment, she parsed the rest of what the boy said, and her hackles raised. “Wait, why are you trying to fob me off? Are you saying I'm not good enough for you!?”

The boy swallowed. “Well... let's just say that if you're here to inspect a penis then you're not going to get much out of me.”

“Oh.” Akane blinked. “Ohhhh...” she said as she realised what the boy must have meant. Wow, he must be really tiny down there to admit to it so readily. “Okay. What's your name?”

“It's Ukyo,” the boy responded. He looked around, before asking, “I know you have the legal right to do this anywhere, but can we take this inside, Ms...?”

“Akane,” the Tendo girl responded, before nodding and following him into the store he'd been about to enter. Her bravado, fuelled by her chase of the boy and by her appreciation for what he did to Genma, faded a little as she followed him up a set of stairs into a small apartment. Was she really going to go through with this? With a stranger? And with a stranger who was quite possibly Ranma's abandoned brother, illegitimate or otherwise?

On the other hand, surely a stranger was a far better prospect than anyone who she'd have to look at in the eye tomorrow? Based on his treatment of Genma and his threats towards Ranma (a depressingly regular circumstance when it came to the no-peoples-skills possessing gender-changing martial artist), he wasn't likely to be hanging around for long. Plus, the Inspector power would only her on someone worse if she didn't play along soon, and if it was a choice between grabbing some control and jacking off the cock of a very nice looking boy or of getting to drink Happosai's cum then she'd take the boy any day of the week, even if he was apparently a bit self-conscious about his small penis.

Wait a minute, she could fix that! Reaching into her school bag, she pulled out the dreaded notebook and a pen. Hesitating for a moment, she gulped before scribbling out a quick note, blushing profusely as she wrote down the words. Once she was finished she nodded and smiled as she tore the page out and handed it over. “You don't have to worry about a thing!” she happily declared as he hesitantly took the page. “With these changes you won't have to be self-conscious about this at all, and we'll be able to get through it as quickly as possible.”

Ukyo opened his mouth, and then closed it, his eyes widening to saucers as he read the note. “U...Ukyo has a perfectly sized large penis resting atop a proportionate and hairless scrotum...! The v-very fertile sperm produced by this penis has a pleasant smell that rivals premium perfumes and a taste that's comparable to the dishes of expert chefs.”

Akane nodded at his shocked expression, pleased at doing a good deed for him even if the pervertedness of this whole power made her want to strangle whoever was behind the Inspection thing. Based on the description the Inspection power made her do with Genma, boys liked to be big and fertile. And if she had to be anywhere near a guy's cum again, then at least if she modified the sperm with this power then it wouldn't make her want to retch and brush her teeth for an hour afterwards like Genma's had (after she'd regained control).

The boy groaned, looking down from the paper to his crotch, where a noticeable bulge was forming. “Why...!?”

“Well, now you don't have to be self-conscious about it,” Akane explained. Gathering her courage, she swallowed, looking around the room to make sure they weren't somehow being spied upon by her father or sisters or anyone else from the normal crew, and then hesitantly commanded, “You can take off your pants now and I... I'll i-inspect it.” Her voice tapered off to a whisper towards the end, but she managed to get it out.

Ukyo opened his mouth, then closed it again. Sighing, he obeyed her legal command and reached back and untied his apron. Casting that aside, he quickly tugged his thumbs under the elastic of his pants and pulled them and his underwear down in one quick sweep, leaving him dressed in only a shirt.

Akane swallowed as his long, thick but still limp cock flopped out into the open air. Her eyes darted away in embarrassment for a moment, contrarily taking note that he had very nice legs – muscular and toned, but not as overly thick as some boys, and surprisingly hairless. She felt the subtle and rarely experienced signs of arousal settle in her belly. Maybe her type really was strong boys with somewhat feminine looks?

Realising her eyes had travelled over his legs before returning to his penis and that she was now staring, she shot her head up to Ukyo's face, only to find that the boy was busy staring at his own cock in shock.

Despite herself, Akane felt a small glow of pride warm her body. It might be perverted and wrong and pervertedly wrong, but there was something satisfying about helping someone else get a better body. She wished her own breasts were at least a few centimeters bigger herself, after all, so she knew what it was like to be unhappy with your own body. At least if nothing else positive came out of this, she could content herself with knowing she'd helped this guy out a bit.

The silence stretched out as Ukyo continued to stare at his dick. After a while, he hesitantly reached down and poked it, his eyes widening as his nerves relayed the feedback from the touch to his brain. “I-it's real...!”

“Y-yeah,” Akane agreed, licking her lips as she watched him tentatively touch his cock again, this time with his hand. If she'd normally stumbled across a boy touching his dick she'd be throwing the nearest table at him. But in this case, based on how much his bulge had grown when she'd changed him, she was kind of responsible for him having something big enough to wrap his hand around in the first place. That gave her a thrill of power in a situation where she'd felt that she had very little power at all.

“I... I n-need to measure your p-penis now,” she stuttered, her mouth rapidly drying out from nervousness as she herself to move forward. Inwardly, she berated herself for her nervousness. This was the first time she was voluntarily going to touch a boy's cock, but she couldn't let him see how badly this was affecting her. She'd learnt from Kuno and the horde that you could never show any weaknesses to boys. She had to appear confident, no matter how nervous she was.

Stepping forward, she pushed his hand out of the way and reached down with one trembling hand to lightly grasp the glans of his girthy cock. Her thumb and forefinger tingled from the heat his mushroom head exuded as she gingerly held it up so his flacid penis was perpendicular to his groin. With her other hand, she reached out with the measuring tape she'd kept in the Inspection notebook and measured his un-erect size.

“Uh...” Ukyo swallowed, his eyes never leaving the feminine fingers that were lightly grasping his cock, as he hesitantly interrupted. “I'm not personally an expert in penis inspections, but I've heard from other guys that the measurement's usually done when it's erect?”

“I... I knew that!” Akane lied. “I'm getting the before and after numbers.” She let his cock go and hastily wrote the numbers for his length and width down to cover herself, softly muttering to herself about how pointless a process was to measure this when in the first place when she could just change it anyway, before she looked back at the flacid organ again. “Why is it still... soft?” She frowned. This was not the reaction, or lack thereof, that she'd been expecting after touching a boy's penis. She'd had ninety percent of the school's male population ganging up to try to get in her panties back when Kuno had made his 'fight her to date her' decree, so she knew she had to be desirable on some level, right?

“Er...” Ukyo shrugged. “I guess you have to stimulate it?”

Akane frowned. “Couldn't you do that?”

Ukyo shook his head. “Don't look at me. I haven't been trained for this. Isn't that why you have the badge?”

“No, I have the badge because god's a pervert, apparently.” After hesitating for a few moments, Akane visibly psyched herself up before reluctantly kneeling down and squinting her eyes closed as she reached out to grab his cock.

“Yeowch! Not so tight!” Ukyo protested but otherwise did nothing to stop her federally mandated hand from gripping his penis.

“Sorry!” Akane let off on her nerves-induced pressure a bit. After waiting a few seconds she carefully opened one eye, and then the other to stare at the soft length of man-meat grasped in her hand. Reluctantly she recalled the night before, and what her possessed self had done to Genma. “Th-this never leaves this room, okay?” she demanded as she looked into Ukyo's eyes. “Seriously, if you ever tell people what I did to you I will break a table over you.”

Ukyo frowned. “Why would I be telling anyone about an official government inspection? It'd be like regaling an audience with my trip to the Health Department to register my restaurant. Nobody wants to listen to that.”

Akane's eyes narrowed at those calm words. She had a big problem with perverts. But there was one thing she hated worse than perverts, and that was not being taken seriously. It tended to make her go out of her way to try and prove the naysayer wrong. “There's a whole school full of boys who'd love to hear about me doing this!” she hissed, as she shoved her common-sense into a far corner of her mind and she bent down and licked his glans.

Akane's first thought was 'he tastes a hundred times better than Mr Saotome's penis'. Her second was, 'what the hell am I doing!?', and her third was, 'if I jump back now, he'll probably do that same smirking thing that Ranma does, if he's that jerk's brother.'

To play her actions off as planned, she pulled her mouth away and started to jerk his cock with one hand while she used her other to gently cup and massage one ball, and then the other in his scrotum. She spared a brief moment to thank herself on thinking ahead far enough to specify that his scrotum was hairless, as it felt far less gross to run her fingers over smooth skin then it did with Genma's wrinkled, hairy sac. Ruthlessly pushing the thoughts of the elder Saotome out of her head before she threw up all over Ukyo's cock, she grimly pushed on, her cock-hand pushing far enough forward to rub over his glans occasionally. Shortly enough she was rewarded with a little moisture on her palm as her hand collected the startings of some pre-cum from his slowly hardening pole.

“This is really weird,” Ukyo muttered, but Akane was too absorbed in her work to notice.

'Wow, that really does smell nice', the Tendo girl thought as the first waftings of Ukyo's glistening pre-cum wafted to her nearby nostrils. As per her written instructions, his cum smelled wonderful with none of that sickly-sweet stench that Genma's spooge had given off.

Her eyes glanced up as the boy gave off a strangled groan. Seeing his face hooded with pleasure, Akane felt a flash of triumph. Let's see him compare this to a food license registration after this! The sounds of wet squelching started to fill the air as Akane put her surroundings and situation out of her mind and put her all into the physical task of getting this strangely -to-have-sex boy erect. The heady aroma of Ukyo's especially nice-smelling pre-cum filled the room as the Tendo girl went about her stroking business.

“W-wait!” Ukyo soon gasped as Akane mindlessly kept jacking him off, her eyes focused on the cock that lay jutting out just before her eyes. “If you don't stop soon, you won't be able to measure it!”

Akane blinked, her hand slowing to a stop and her eyes unfocussing from the stiff dick in front of her. “S-sorry! I was distracting myself by concentrating on keeping a rhythm.” Flushing, she stared at the erect cock before her that was pointing up at her face. From this close up it looked massive. Her eyes seemed to have a mind of their own as they focussed on the slowly oozing pre-cum that was trickling out of his urethra.

After a long wait, Ukyo carefully cleared his throat.

Akane blinked, before tearing her head away to look for the measuring tape that she'd dropped before. A few moments later, she was holding the stiff cock with one hand and measuring it with the other. Unlike before, her hesitation was gone as she'd grown somewhat used to handling the appendage.

“Eighteen and a half centimeters long... and... fourteen and a half centimeters in girth.” Akane licked her dry lips as she let the tape measure drop to the floor. Those were just numbers, though. From the close-up view she was getting from her position in front of it, it looked huge. Technically her mind-controlled self had made Mr Saotome grow bigger than this, but she did write down that this penis had the 'perfect' size. Was it perfect as in the perfect fit?

Akane shook her head to rid herself of such a perverted thought. She was doing this to avoid a terrible punishment, not because she was some sex-mad fiend! Even if Ukyo was the most beautiful boy she'd ever met in person, and even if his mix of masculine manner and feminine looks had turned out to be exactly the type she was attracted to, that didn't mean she'd ever have sex with him! This was no different to breaking some bricks – it was just a mindless physical act that you did and then forgot about.

“Right, well I guess that's it?” Akane asked.

Ukyo frowned. “Well, that's good... but don't you have to make it, you know, erupt...? To confirm it's all in working order, I mean.”

Akane hesitated, but another image hit her of her body being taken over by the inspection power because she didn't complete the job. Hell no, she wasn't going to give this pervert power an excuse to screw her over again. “I was just about to finish that off,” she declared as her hand reached forward to grasp the warm flesh of his cock again. Squelching sounds filled the apartment room again as she started to jack off the cock of a person she'd only met less than an hour ago.

Ukyo gulped as unfamiliar sensations started to make themselves known. “I-I think I'm almost there.”

Akane frowned as she realised she was kneeling right in front of an organ that was soon going to be erupting very visible and hard-to-explain fluids all over her. As she started to angle the boy's cock away from her a little, she froze as she felt her body being taken over by the Inspection again. “This inspector was on punishment duty due to not meeting previous quotas. Due to their new-found acceptance of their duty they are hereby offered one chance here and now to transfer their nominated daily recurring inspection person from their punishment detail over to the person in front of them. This limited-time offer can be accepted by the inspector by drinking the inspectee's cum when they ejaculate.”

Akane's eyes widened as she regained control of her body. On the one hand she didn't know anything about this boy, beyond that he was quite handsome in a bishonen sort of way and that he may be Ranma's brother. And willingly drinking some boy's cum was pretty high on the perverted scale. Even that small lick of his glans that she'd made at the start when she'd been in full bravado mode had made her blush for the rest of the session. Surely that was taking things way too far.

“I-I'm going to cum!” Ukyo warned.

On the other hand, he wasn't Genma. Akane's eyes widened as she realised she was out of time to debate this with herself. Her instincts kicked in and took over before she could hesitate and stop herself, and her head dove forward while her mouth opened wide to take the thick cock into her warm mouth.

It fit perfectly, resting there on her tongue for a moment before it twitched and pulsed as it spurted the thick, fertile and incredibly tasty cum down her gullet. Akane's eyes widened as the best-ever-taste she'd ever experienced dripped onto her taste buds. As per her written instructions, Ukyo's cum was the most delicious thing she'd ever put in her mouth, and its taste distracted her for long enough to forget that she was eagerly gulping down a boy's cum until the last drop had already fallen and her tongue had unconsciously licked around his shaft to get the final taste.

Akane's eyes widened as she realised what she was doing. Trying to act like she'd been suckling on his cock on purpose, she slowly released Ukyo's glans from her mouth with a small popping sound, calmly stood up while brushing her knees, and then cleared her throat.

“Right, well... inspection over?”

*written by Ann

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)