More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Federal Genital Inspector Akane: Vaginal Inspection

Akane’s right eye twitched uncontrollably as she stared at the quite clearly feminine labia on display now that Ukyo’s fingers held her sack to the side.

Akane was shocked and confused, "Wha- Wh- why do you have-" Lightning epiphany shot across her mind. Ukyo's comments, his odd detached manner and his-her smooth hairless legs- "You're a girl!?"

Ukyo’s face was apologetic, “Well yea. That’s what I meant-”

“Oh!” A slowly dawning horror struck Akane as she realized what she’d done, “Oh. Oh no… I- I gave you- I made you- Oh...this is just…”

Ukyo was kneeling, her hands gripping Akane’s shoulders, “Hey. Relax. No need to get upset. It’s just...a Federally Mandated Penis. No big deal. Really. A nice one, too.”

Akane’s calamitous emotions faded as she was distracted by the girl’s inexplicable care free attitude about this. Not sure what to think, except that she absolutely knew she wouldn’t want a boy’s penis attached to her- “Wait! I bet I can fix it! Here.”

She quickly scribbled out another ticket and ripped the page out of the notebook, thrusting it into Ukyo’s hand. The other girl’s expression was gentle but it also clearly expressed that she thought Akane had done something obviously silly, “Um… you can only write one ticket per inspection, right? I mean… maybe you can write something about my dick after you’ve inspected my pussy? I think you can change other things if you word it, right.”

Suspicion suddenly bubbled up in Akane’s mind, “What? How do you know so much about this?!”

Ukyo gave her another patient ‘why are you a crazy person look’, “Its common knowledge. Why don’t you? Don’t you get some training or pass some tests to get one of those badges?”

“No! That’s not how it works at all!” snapped Akane before deciding she wanted to get control over her situation and continued, “Let’s just do this vagina inspection. I need a girl for my quota anyway!”

Ukyo made a throwing away gesture, “You’re the boss for the moment. How do you want me?”

Akane spent a few moments deciding just how to go about inspecting another girl’s genitals, half of which was spent freaking out about the fact that she was in fact thinking about doing such a ridiculous thing. Adding to her difficulties was the presence of Ukyo’s very nice smelling penis and scrotum that were very much in the way. Finally she just made a snap decision, “Turn around, on all fours. Raise your bottom in the air and spread your legs.”
Akane rather enjoyed the way Ukyo’s calm collected expression broke finally, her eyebrows rising, “Oh. Hell. This is kind of mortifying…” Still, she turned to obey even as Akane’s conscience sallied forth.

“Wait! You don’t have to do that! I was just thinking it would get the penis and b- er scrotum out of the way. Really, you don’t-”

Ukyo laid her head on her arms folded on the ground as she replied, her naked ass lifting up into the air, showing Akane everything, “Relax, lady. Its fine. Just like the doctor, you’re an inspector. You’ve probably seen a hundred girls like this…”

Akane wanted to point out that she really hadn’t. That it wasn’t like she was some old veteran at this crazy thing. Instead, she didn’t say anything as more unseemly warmth gathered beneath her navel as she stared at Ukyo’s rather well shaped bottom. There was a slivery arousal in her gut, a feeling put there by the notion that she’d told Ukyo to expose herself in this way and she’d obeyed. She could see the other girl’s puckered rear entrance just above her not at all unattractive labia and Akane wasn’t finding the view nearly so off putting as she should have.

In fact, she was feeling a tingling anticipation as she realized that she was supposed to be inspecting Ukyo’s pussy with her hands at the very least.

She reached out tentatively and oh so gently touched the other girl’s very warm slit. Not sure what to do and oddly captivated, she ran her finger up only to jerk it back as Ukyo’s hips rocked away as she squealed very girlishly.

“Sorry! Sorry.” repeated Ukyo, “A firmer touch please. That- Like that it sort of tickles sort of makes it too sensitive. I’m sorry- not trying to tell you how to do your inspection.”

“No-no! It’s fine. Please. Be honest and tell me how it feels. I don’t want to hurt you.” blurted Akane before she waited a moment and extended her hand once more, “I’m going to touch you again.”

Ukyo didn’t say anything but her hips relaxed back towards Akane and she took that as a signal to continue. This time she pressed the face of three fingers against Ukyo’s labia, feeling them sink into warm soft tissue. As they sunk slightly inward, Akane decided to go further, “I’m going to put a finger inside.” She slowly pressed one finger into moist wet depths, feeling Ukyo’s inner contours squeezing her digit.

“That feels nice. Ohh…” Akane froze in response, not sure how to feel about that statement.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)