More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by Zeebop Zeebop

The End

Epilogue: Wedded Bliss

Lois woke slowly from a half-remembered dream. She had been naked on an altar, all her friends and colleagues there, watching her... A moan passed her lips, and a lazy smile stole on her features at the now-familiar sensation of her wife's warm, fat cock shifting inside of her pussy. It was how she liked to start the day.

Blaze for her part was huffing under her breath, working her schlong in and out of her wife's pussy, careful to keep her strokes long and slow and even, but even so the demon could not resist bottoming out in that velvet tunnel, or grunt softly when her sleeping spouse instinctively clenched her cunt around the cock.

The reporter was on her side, and one of Blaze's hands rested on Lois' belly. It had only been eight weeks, but the newlywed wife was already showing, a little bump that the demon doted over every chance she got. Still drowsy, Lois placed her hand on top of Blaze's, then arched her neck backwards to meet her wife for a warm, wet kiss that lingered for a long moment as their hungry tongues explored one another.

"Good morning," Lois' yawned after they had broke the kiss. She glanced at the clock. "Hmm, I need to get ready for work." The reporter ran her hand down Blaze's flank and squeezed the demon's ass. "You'd better finish quick." Her voice dropped down into a needy whisper. "Fuck me hard."

Blaze answered with a growl and picked up the pace, slipping a hand under Lois' right thigh and raising the leg to get better access to her cunt. The reporter did her best to meet her spouse's thrusts. The doctor had warned her that carrying multiples was dangerous and would take a toll on her body, that they might have to curtail their activities—but Lois loved to be fucked awake in the morning; to smell a familiar hint of ozone and find Blaze there in the Daily Planet's supply closet, hard and ready for a nooner, and Lois wet and eager in response. And at night...

Lois smiled and played with the metal band on her finger. Blaze was there for her every night...when she would shed her human form, and they could indulge one another in carnal acts that the reporter had never even dreamed of before...and also quiet, intimate moments like this. In a way she never would have thought of eight weeks ago, Lois cherished the memory of reaching over to suck on her lover's cock while catching up on their shoes on Netflix, of the way every sign of her developing pregnancy seemed to make her wife rock hard and ready to fuck in an instant, in the almost tender way she liked to finish sometimes by spraying her thick load all over Lois' growing belly and rub it into the skin.

She could feel Blaze growing close. The strokes were getting shorter and faster, the thick dick staying inside of her longer with each stroke...and Lois knew what would send her wife over the edge. "Darling, look at this." The reporter guided Blaze's hand to her left tip, circling it around the areola. It amazed Lois how much her breasts had changed...the nipples a little darker, a little bigger, more sensitive, sore most days...and as she had discovered just recently, as she helped her spouse squeeze down...

A bead of milk expressed, pale and golden...and dripped down from Lois leaking tit onto the scarlet fingers of her wife. Blaze growled as she slammed her dick balls deep inside the pregnant woman, and Lois sighed in completion at the familiar liquid warmth that filled her deepest recesses.

In a moment she would have to get up and shower, dress and bustle off to work. There was her apartment to sell, the stories she was working on, prenatal vitamins to take, and she really should buy some bigger bras...but all that was a world away. For right now, she squeezed Blaze's hand, feeling that great red prick plugging her pussy up, and they cuddled together around the lives growing within.

This was bliss.

Fin?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)