More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 22 by Zeebop Zeebop

Fin?

Epilogue: Body Image Issues

In the mirror, Lois examined her body. In a normal pregnancy, twelve weeks pregnant would barely be visible—a low bulge on the abdomen, right above the pubic hair. Easily mistaken for being bloated. The fetus would be the size of a plum. All the books aid that she'd feel a soreness in her lower belly and hips, as the ligaments started to stretch to accommodate the extra mass. A little swelling and soreness in the breasts, no worse than during a period.

Multiply that times seven.

Lois felt like a cow. Her belly already stuck out four inches, a bottom-heavy bulge that made her look like she was in the second trimester of a normal pregnancy. Her breasts hurt, all the time, and she'd gone up a couple cup sizes already, the normal teardrop-shaped handfuls swelling outwards and sagging a little.

None of her clothes fit. None of them. Even her biggest bra was too tight on her girls, and her panties rode so low on her hips that her pubic hair peaked out. Worse than that...she was getting an ass. And thighs. Lois shifted, eyeing her gams with something like horror. This pregnancy was going to ruin her. A lifetime of dieting and exercise...gone.

Then a thin, red arm snaked out to rest on her hip. Lois froze as another one came around from the other side, and then flowed forward, warm skin sliding against her own, hands wrapping around her belly, and then the comforting length of a hard erection pressing between the cheeks of her ass, hard nipples and soft breasts pressing into her back.

Blaze greeted her wife with a series of light kisses up the side of her neck. "Hey sexy." Her hands slipped down, two fingers rubbing the outer lips of Lois' pussy. "What's wrong?"

The demon had gotten more used to walking around their shared apartment in her natural form—and au natural. Often they might just be on the couch together, and Lois could glance over to see those swollen testicles sitting in her red lap like eggs in a bird's nest, and just reach over and feel the heft and heat of them...or she might lick a bit of batter off Blaze's tits when she was making pancakes, careless as ever...honestly, Lois' wife was at bad at housekeeping as most bachelors. It would take a while to train her into better habits.

"What's wrong is I'm fat." Lois placed her hands under the bottom of her own breasts and hoisted them for emphasis, showing how the nipples sagged over her fingertips. "I'm going to get stretch marks. I'm going to be huge."

"Hmm, yeah." Blaze purred as she rubbed her wife's belly, the erection growing even harder against Lois' ass. The reporter could actually feel it hotdogging between her cheeks—that was how much her ass had grown in only four weeks.

"It's not funny," Lois' voice was bitter. Even her pussy felt fatter, the pudenda feeling puffy and engorged lately.

"No," Blaze's voice was a sultry whisper as she pried her wife's cuntlips apart with one hand. "It's sexy. You're so healthy...bursting with life...and you're just going to keep changing and growing..."

Lois could feel her wife shudder, the familiar erection hard as steel. The demon shifted so that Lois faced the mirror, and then nudged her forward...forcing the reporter to present her pussy. Blaze took no time in lining her cock up with the waiting hole.

Neither of them were surprised to find that Lois was wet already. She almost always was these days, when Blaze got hard. It was like their genitalia had been synchronized, instantly responding to the other...and as the demon slid her hard prick into Lois' wet snatch, they both sighed in contentment.

There was no urgency to this fuck, no pressing event that either of them needed to be at, and Blaze took her time with long, slow strokes, Lois squeezing and moving her hips to meet those thrusts, feeling her wife's scarlet hands squeeze and grope their way all over her belly...her breasts...her ass...even squeezing her hips, the bit of extra flesh there.

"I never dreamed of this..." Blaze's voice was a whisper, and as Lois stared at her reflection in the mirror, she had to admit that the jiggling of her tits was a little sexy. "I never thought I would get to experience you, like this...to see you...grow."

"Sounds like someone has a fetish." Lois panted, feeling the heat rise inside of her, knowing that her wife felt it too. "I just hope you feel that same way when I'm in moo-moos."

The demon's eyes blazed. "I will always be willing to fuck you." She smacked Lois' ass for emphasis, hard enough to leave a splayed red imprint of her hand. "Always."

Then there were no more words, for a while. Only cock in cunt. When they came...Blaze holding off until Lois had shuddered and spasmed on her wife's dick...the reporter forgot for a while that none of her clothes quite fit, and that the scale lay in wait tomorrow. But she didn't forget Blaze's promise...

Fin

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)