More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 20 by Zeebop Zeebop

What Has Happened To The Missing Women?

End: Anal Whores

Lois clambered onto unsteady legs. Their clothes were a bit the worse for wear...and Lois didn't even bother replacing her panties, just squeezing her legs back into her tight pants, going commando and letting her fresh-fucked puss press against the tight fabric.

Part of the reporter wondered if she had done the right thing, making such a promise. She had no idea what Angelica Blaze had actually done to the women—or what she was really capable of. Promises in fairy tales and fantasy tended to be very binding. Yet as she admired her lover from behind as she shimmied back into her clothing, Lois knew that she honestly did wish to continue their liaison.

Angelica wore a black one-piece dress that came to about mid-thigh; Lois wasn't sure how she normally handled her appendage but the shemale's hard-on made a notable bulge against the sheer material. She pouted, obviously frustrated at this turn of events.

Blaze held her hand and led Lois on, through a maintenance door at the back of the bathroom. She felt oddly un-self-conscious about being naked, although it helped that they passed no one as Angelica led her down hallways, through doors and down stairs.

What am I to her? Lois wondered to herself. A fuck-buddy? A broodmare? After all, she said the others wouldn't let her fuck a baby into them...

They stopped before a door marked "Utilities," and Angelica hesitated.

"What is it?" Lois laid a hand on her shoulder, and Blaze reached up with her own hand and pressed it against the reporter's. It was very warm.

"I...I've been looking for someone, like you. It hasn't all been casual sex. I need someone...compatible. That wants what I want." She dipped her head. "They...didn't. I thought they might, but at the end, they didn't want children. They were young, and carefree. They just wanted sex. So I gave it to them." Angelica looked over her shoulder at Lois. "I wanted you to know that, before you saw them. This isn't...this isn't a punishment, or anything. This is what they wanted. So I gave it to them."

The reporter paused, absorbing this new information. She gave Blaze's shoulder a little squeeze. "Okay. Show me."

The shemale pushed the door open.

The wall were brick, the floor bare concrete with drains set into them, another door set opposite to this one. A hose hung up against one wall, over a spigot, and in the center of the room...

There were five stocks. Ancient, wooden stocks, the kind you'd see in medieval woodcuts, heavy boards on frames, with hole for heads and hands. Where those who had sinned would be exposed for the community to ridicule, to pelt with eggs or offal, to spit on and humiliate.

Four of them were occupied.

The women were naked, though mostly clean. Lois couldn't see their faces, but fur lined the holes in the stocks, and the flesh didn't look scraped or bruised. There were jars of Vaseline by the women's feet. They were bent over, asses out, and that was the only thing dirty about them—the puddles of cum beneath their spread legs, the dried white rivulets running down their legs.

Blaze hung back near the entrance, but Lois stepped forward. It was strangely prosaic, seeing the women this way. Nude, presenting themselves, but it was nothing magical...just people. Just anatomy. She noted, as she examined each in turn, a heavy ring that pierced their labia, effectively closing the women's outer lips. They couldn't have vaginal sex, even if they wanted to.

Lois thought for a moment of her smartphone. Should I document this? But that felt...wrong. At least until she knew what was going on. She walked around to the front.

The women were all awake, and Lois knew their faces, their names. Diana. Mara. Tonya. Jennifer. She also noticed that while there was a place for a lock on the stocks, there was no lock. They could leave whenever they wanted.

"Hello," she began. "My name is Lois Lane. I'm a reporter for the Daily Planet..." The reporter paused. "Are you all here of your own free will?"

The women gave a chorus of affirmations.

"So...why are you here?"

The heads seemed to think, although Lois wasn't surprised by their answers.

"I know they say prostitution is wrong, but it pays really well, and I have student loans..."

"I was always unsure of my body, y'know, but it really helps me feel attractive..."

"I love being dominated...and I love anal sex. You just have no idea..."

"I...I just want to be fucked, but I don't want kids, y'know? Not yet..."

Lois held up her smartphone. "If you don't mind, I'd like to interview you. And record it."

A chorus of assents. Then the other door opened, and four men shuffled in.

"New customers." Blaze's voice came from behind Lois. The reporter hadn't even heard the shemale move behind her. "Sorry babe, but they're on the clock. Maybe you should do your interview later?"

"No," Lois' voice brooked no argument, as the men stood behind the stocks, pants dropping to the floor. "I think this is the perfect time."

The reporter watched their faces as the johns pried open their buttcheeks and lubed their holes. Lois watched their faces...the sudden blush, the eyes squinting shut, the distracted glare in their eyes as their attention focused on a point about three feet behind them, the biting lips changing into sudden O-shapes...and then the clanging as the fucking began, the of the of the thrusts communicated through their bodies and setting the stocks to rattle.

In her head, as Lois asked her questions and recorded the stammering, half-panted answers, she began to compose her next article for the Daily Planet. "Co-Ed Escorts" or something along those lines...no names of course...

A hand reached between the reporter's legs from behind her, gripping her crotch. Lois stifled a moan as she felt the squish of Blaze's semen against her cunt. She cut off the recording on the smartphone—the women were too into the cocks sliding in and out of their asses to really answer any more questions.

"I like to watch." Blaze purred in the reporter's ear. "But it's really not the same as seeing a woman get bred." The shemale pushed her face into Lois' hair and breathed deep. "If only you could have seen yourself, when you let go and I came inside of you...beautiful."

Lois reached back, the palm of her hand brushing against something hard that was distending the front of the shemale's dress. The reporter began to rub the erection. "We never really talked about where we go from here."

"All the things you begged of me," Angelica Blaze rubbed Lois' cunt through her pant. "I will do for you. And only you. That was your condition, remember?"

"'You won't breed anyone else but me,'" Lois echoed her own words. "So what does that make me? Your girlfriend? Your baby mama?"

The first of the johns had finished, leaving Tonya panting. The reporter couldn't see it, but she could hear the wet splatter as he pulled out, his load joining the others on the floor. Such a waste.

Blaze's other hand grabbed Lois' breast through her shirt. "In time...perhaps all that, and more. For now...we still don't know if you're bred yet. And the night is young."

There was tomorrow to think about—writing the article, eating, paying rent, going to the gym, buying pregnancy tests. Lois knew that at some point they would have to talk about things other than fucking, even with all the promises they had shared. She still didn't know who or what exactly Angelica Blaze was...but there was a mystery solved, and four happy women getting the cock they wanted...and a hard erection pressing into Lois' own palm, promising her another salty load in her already dripping snatch.

For tonight, at least, Lois Lane didn't think that was a bad place to leave things at all.

The End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)