More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 21 by Zeebop Zeebop

The End

Epilogue: Her Turn In The Stocks

The reporter shivered. It wasn't exceptionally cold in the room, but just being naked...and exposed......

Angelica had been there, holding the upper part of the stocks as Lois had laid her neck and wrists to wrest in the velvet-lined holes. She had closed the heavy wooden frame on top—but she had not locked it. Instead she had knelt down and pressed her lips against Lois' own, tongue sliding forth to meet her lover's. When they at last parted, Blaze smiled at Lois again, and said simply:

"I will be back in four hours."

What had started as an article on four missing women had turned into a feature on alternate sexuality...and then a series. Letters had come in from the 50 Shades crowd, and Perry White noted the uptick in sales. Then Lois had been offered a contract to expand the articles into a book. The city council of Metropolis was looking into a bill to legalize ex work, inspired in part by her interviews with "the college prostitutes of Metropolis University."

None of the staff at the Daily Planet had questioned Lois Lane when she had pitched the idea, and none questioned her once the series became an overnight success. But they knew she was spending late nights at sex clubs. They had seen her waist start to thicken, the clothes getting tighter and tighter about her midsection. No talk of maternity leave, yet. No spoken questions about how deep Lois herself had gone into things.

Yet she had to know.

The piercing in her pussy had been the hardest part. Blaze had insisted that it was part of the ritual of the experience, and a safety feature as well. It closed her cunt off from access, leaving only her ass...an ass that Angelica had trained for its role, over many loving, tender nights. Lois blushed to think of the first time that cock had slid into her rectum, how weird and exciting it was...

Her reverie was cut off by the opening of a door.

Instinct caused the reporter to freeze up, but she herself to relax. This was why she had come here. To experience what the other women did. Lois looked to her left, at the face of the woman next to her. Daphne turned and smiled back, eager anticipation in the sparkle of her eyes, the irresistible grin.

Lois sensed the presence behind her, moments before she could hear the zipper coming undone, the pants drop to the floor. The scrape of the vaseline container.

A warm hand pried one butt cheek apart, to expose her anus. Cold, wet stickiness pressed against her asshole...and then pushed inside of it. Just a finger, lubing her up. Lois breathed out, struggling not to clamp down. The ultimate moment was set to arrive...

...and then it did. A warm, soft pressure against her asshole. The jelly greased its entry, and before Lois could even blink it was sliding in, deep inside. Lois grunted as a hairy sack just touched her nether lips. It was hard to judge size, especially when she couldn't see them, but it didn't feel as big as Blaze's cock. But big enough to stretch her little asshole out. Hard enough to slide into her colon. Horny enough that those hands gripped Lois' flaring hips and began to slide it in and out, in and out...

All along the row, the women moaned as their assholes were fucked...and Lois was one of them. Selling her ass for money. Tits jiggling, slim swollen belly bouncing as he fucked the stranger back. Knowing what it was like for a man she didn't know to take her, to treat her like a piece of rented exercise equipment. And when those hairy balls slammed against her pierced cooch, as a hot wet spray gushed inside of her asshole, Lois yelped and forgot all about the fact that the stocks were not locked, and she could escape at any time.

Because she was right where she wanted to be.

Fin

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)