More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

What's next?

Emma tells you she's been sharing the smoothies with her co-worker, Susan

You have started seeing changes with Emma. She's been responding to your suggestions that she loves having sex every day (which you have been having) and being more obedient.

When you casually ask Emma if she has been enjoying the smoothies, her new found obedience leads her to tell you the truth: that she doesn't like them very much. She tells you that they have a strong chemical after-taste and she finds that she only drinks half of them each day. She apologizes profusely for not being a better girlfriend and is on her knees, unbuckling your pants as she continues to apologize. Then she drops a bombshell. She tells you that it's her fault, not yours, because her coworker Susan loves the smoothies. Emma has been giving her half of them every day for the past two weeks.

Emma has her mouth around your cock as you take in this news. She's giving you the sort of blow job you never imagined possible before Slave4U entered your life. But now you find that you are very excited about the prospect of Emma's hot co-worker Susan, who you have fantasized about many times while jerking off, being susceptible to your sexual commands.

It does not take long for you to cum in Emma's mouth. She does not lose a drop.

Where do you visit Susan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)