More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by olly olly

Which friend did you choose?

Emma's hot co-worker Susan

As you are thinking about who else to turn into your slut, you immediately think of Susan, Emma's hot co-worker. You have fantasized about Susan many times while jerking off, and turning your fantasies into reality would be amazing.

You have Emma invite Susan to hang out one night and use the opportunity to feed Susan a huge dose of Slave4U.

Susan doesn't last 30 minutes before she's basically a raving nympho who needs a hard fucking. First Slave4U makes a girl horny beyond imagination - then it makes them extremely susceptible to long-lasting suggestions and commands.

So once you see Susan squirming in her chair you just grab her and start stripping off her clothing. It's a great relief to her. Once she's naked you take a hold of Susan's ass, take a deep breath, exhale, move your hips backwards and them slam forward so you pound your hard dick straight into Susan's awaiting pussy as hard as you can.

Susan screams out as your cock bottoms out inside of her and she feels your long cock banging against parts of her body that have never been touched before.

"This is what you need, slut?" you say between hard thrusts.

"Oof, oh, yes," Susan struggles to reply.

"From now on you'll always be for my cock, and my cock alone, slut. You will give yourself to me, whenever and however I want," you rattle on many commands and repeat them over and over again for Susan.

It takes her a few tries, but eventually she answers each command with a simple, "Yes, sir."

As you continue to fuck her the rules become increasingly clear - she is the slut, and you are the sir. Eventually you just need to say, "Slut," and she'll quickly reply, "Yes, sir?"

"Slut, grind your ass on my cock," you tell her as you stop your thrusting.

"Yes, sir," she replies and immediately begins grinding her ass against your body as your cock stays perfectly hard deep inside her pussy.

Emma can see the lust you have for Susan not just in your hard cock penetrating her co-worker's body - but in your eyes. She's not sure if she's seen you so turned on like this before. You're clearly loving taking Susan. Emma feels a tingle that she thinks maybe is jealousy - of seeing you desiring and having your way with an attractive woman - right in front of her even... but instead of giving into this jealousy she lets the feeling turn into excitement. Emma's pussy begins drip.

"I've never seen that cock inside another pussy," Emma says excitedly. "How does Susan feel, John?"

"Susan's cunt is so tight, she feels amazing, baby," you tell your girlfriend. You don't bother to say that Emma's feels better or anything. You don't need to worry about Emma's feelings.

Instead you pull out of Susan and tell Emma to taste Susan's pussy on your cock. Emma takes your cock into her mouth and moans.

"How does Susan taste, baby?" you ask as you put your cock back into Susan's pussy.

"She's delicious. I can taste how excited she is."

You continue fucking Susan and alternate between thrusting hard against Susan's ass and letting her do the work by grinding her ass back and forth and up and down against you.

"You look so sexy fucking Susan, John," Emma tells you as she fingers herself watching you take another woman as your slut.

"You like my boyfriend fucking you, Susan? You like John's huge cock inside of you?" Emma asks her co-worker, who just moans out in response.

You have to hold back hard to not explode, but you don't let Susan know this. Instead you tell her she must beg for your cum. She quickly complies, telling you to unload inside of her.

"Beg to eat my cum," you correct her.

"Oh, John, please feed me your cum," she moans out. She repeats her pleading until you finally pull out and she quickly gets on her knees in front of you.

Susan takes you cock into her mouth and strokes it a couple final times before it begins pulsating, shooting loads of your white cum into her mouth, She stifles a and manages to swallow enough cum to keep it from spewing out of her mouth. After the cum has stopped pouring from your cock Susan releases it from her mouth. A string of cum connect the tip of your softening cock to Susan's lower lip and as you pull away it snaps back to Susan, leaving one tendril of your cum hanging down from her beautiful mouth.

"That was amazing, John," Susan tells you with a smile. You can see her running her tongue around her mouth, catching the remaining cum from her mouth. Eventually she wipes her mouth with her hand, catching the last string of cum. She pauses to look at the cum on the back of her hand before sucking it up.

Then she looks over at Emma who is recovering from a massive self-inflicted orgasm.

You continue to give Susan Slave4U every day for the next week to make sure her transformation into your slut is complete.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)