More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by supman supman

What does Max do?

Drives towards the roadblock

With a sigh, Max slowly approached the roadblock, her bike gliding to a gentle stop just next to the parked squad car.

"What's the problem officer?" Max asked politely flashing her best smile at the slightly overweight cop approaching her. She watched his eyes as they traveled across her bike, assessing her vehicle, and then up her leather clad leg, his eyes lingering for a moment at the curve of her hip and the small amount of exposed skin on the small of her back. Typical perverted cop Max thought to herself.

"Just a routine check ma'am, papers please" His tone was polite enough, but he was still sizing her up. 'Eye fucking,' she had heard friend Cindy use the term once, and it definitely fit. Max unzipped the top of her jacket to get the papers inside. The cop's eyes immediately went to her chest, taking in what little skin he could see before taking the papers from her.

Max watched him as he walked back to his car, her ID firmly in hand. A pistol holstered on his right hip, a baton and taser on his left and rifle strapped over his shoulder. Topped off with grade three body armor, standard issue gear for a sector cop at this time of night. It was second nature to Max and she was unable to stop her mind from continuing to take in every little detail. There were six other cops at the road block, all equally as armed.

"Ma'am!"

Max twisted around to see another cop behind her.

"I'm going to have to ask you to step off the bike."

Max flinched at the words, her mind already racing over her options. The cop behind her reached out for her arm, his handcuffs ready to snap down around her wrist.

It was now or never. Fight, flee or surrender.

What does Max do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)