More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by inyotef inyotef

What does Max do?

Max uses 'other' means...

The cop that was slightly overweight again walked over to his partner.

"Ma'am!" the other cop said again.

Max's training aloud her to surmise any given situation; calculate the chances of her success in direct relation to the odds stacked against her. On coming in she had spotted ten cops around seven cars that had been backed up, she knew it had been a mistake coming toward the blockade then.

In this instance she would be able to take out at least three of the cops before the others responded, but she conceded that they would be able to respond, most likely with deadly ?

"Ma'am", the cop said a third time, the irritation clear in his voice.

Max looked at him, fighting was out of the question, she'd have to try something else. She swung her leg off her bike, getting off it.

"What exactly is the problem officer?" she asked as politely as she could.

His partner answered, "We had pictures of wanted people posted to us, and you match one of them."

"Me, I'm just a girl trying to get home."

"Save it honey", the other cop said getting behind Max and gripping her arm ready to cuff her.

Max grew nervous, the only way they would have her photo was if it came from the government, she needed to escape before they took her to the station. She looked at the cop who had gawked at her body earlier to find him still leering at her chest"

Her eyes went down to his name tag, "Officer Jessip?"

He looked at her.

"I don't want to go to jail", Max swallowed before continuing her sentence, but it was this or back to government lock-up and then back to Manticore, "Maybe we can, help each other out."

Both men froze looking at the sexy creature, their eyes roving over her taut slender body poured into the skin-tight leather, there was no mistaking what she was offering for her freedom, still Jessip felt he needed to make it clear.

"And how exactly can we do that?" he asked his voice slightly husky.

Max a sexy smile, "well, if we find some place a bit more, private, I'll show you."

"Bill", Jessip's partner warned.

"Shut up Mickey, we got ourselves a needy little tart here."

Jessip looked around to make sure his fellow police officers were all preoccupied before he grabbed Max under her arm and led her into the little booth from where the pillars blocking the street were operated. Once inside he wasted no time in unzipping his pants and freeing his semi-erect dick.

Max looked down at his pale cock and tried to hide her disgust. When she looked around her room she saw a manila file labeled Eyes Only informants, some papers and photos were strewn on the table, the photos were of her and a number of informants, and there was one photo on Logan with a yellow paper clip attaching it to a paper write up.

In only a couple of seconds, Max was able to focus on the paper and speed read the context. It placed Logan Cale as a possible handler for all Eyes Only?s informants, placing his wealth as a means of these connections. They didn't know he was the Eyes Only but at this rate they would soon find out.

"E-hum", the cop cleared his throat, getting Max?s attention. He was sitting there stroking his cock.

Max stared at him, she had to get that file to Logan, but at this moment she had put her self in a position she didn't want to be in?

The door opened and the cop called Mickey entered.

Jessip smiled at him, "couldn't resist hey?"

"Fuck", Max mentally berated herself, if she didn't put out what she had promised she would be in a world of trouble?

What will Max do? Put out for the cops/Steal the folder/Maybe both?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)