More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by supman supman

What does Max do?

She lets them arrest her.

'Too many cops, too many guns' Max thought to herself as the handcuffs closed around her wrists, binding them together. The cop wasted no time pulling her off her bike and with a firm push he led to his car where his partner was waiting.

"What did I do Officer, what am I being charged with?" Max asked, playing the part, waiting for safer time to make her escape.

"Shut up, bitch," the cop replied pushing her head down before grabbing her ass, squeezing it tightly as he pushed her into the back seat. She landed awkwardly, face first onto the back seat. Letting out a groan Max twisted around just in time to see the door slam shut. Wasting no time the two of them jumped into the front seat, started the cars engine and pulled away from the road block.

"Where are we going?" Max asked, she knew almost every street of Seattle, and they were definitely not heading to any Police Station.

"We're gonna go have some fun before we take you to the station," the officer in the passenger seat replied, twisting around to get a look at his new prize. Seeing the look of disgust on Max's face he added, "Don't worry baby, you'll enjoy yourself."

She should have known better, if there was one thing in Seattle you could count on was the corrupt cops. It hadn't turned out as she had hoped but not all was lost. They had no clue what she was capable off. She had been trained for this, taking out two horny cops wouldn't be a problem; all she needed to do is wait till they were comfortable, until their guard was down.

The car lurched to a stop in front of what seemed like an abandoned warehouse.

Let them get close, let them cop a feel then strike when their guard is down, Max told herself as she watched the two men approach the back doors of the squad car. Just let them get close she repeated in her head. But they never did, they didn't try to jump in beside her, didn't go for a quickly in the backseat instead they stood just outside the open back seat door with a taser pointed at her.

"Shit" Max mumbled right before she felt the first pinch of the dart followed quickly by the sharp painful jolt of electricity. She gasped, her jaw clenched tightly before everything went black.

Max awakens to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)