More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by supman supman

What does Max do?

She tries to fight them.

'Enough screwing around' Max thought to herself. Quickly she spun, tearing her arm out of the cop's grasp. A look of utter shock crossed the cops face as Max's fist connected with his jaw, causing him to stumble back, holding his face in pain.

In a blur or motion, Max landed another punch too his stomach, causing him to lurch over groaning in pain before finally collapsing onto the ground. Feeling the presence of his partner approaching from behind she turned on her heel, preparing to defend herself.

But she was too slow, she felt a sickening thud as the cop smashed the butt of his rifle against the back of her head. Pain shot through her body, stars fluttered in her vision as she instinctively grabbed the back of her head where she was hit. Dazed, she fell to her knees, then onto all fours.

"Ooomft" she gasped as the cop punted her in her stomach, causing her to roll onto her side. Her face pressed against the hard cement as she struggled to stand up.

"Stupid little bitch!" the cop yelled at her as he jumped onto her back, grabbing her hands he quickly secured them behind her back with his handcuffs. Roughly dragging her to her feet before slamming her against the hood of his squad car. "You alright buddy?" he asked his partner who was slowly standing up.

"Yeah," he responded, while rubbing his jaw. "Pretty little thing sure packs a punch though"

"Let me go!" Max screamed as she struggled against the cop holding her against the hood of the car.

The cop put more of his weight onto her, crushing her into the hood, restricting her movement even further. He pulled the handgun from his holster and pressed it against her head. "Listen up! Assaulting an officer of the law is a very serious offense. I could have shot you where you stood, but lucky you I was feeling nice. So this is whats gonna happen, we're gonna take you back to the station, and we're gonna show you what we do to whores that take swings at cops."

With that he pulled her up, she stumbled slightly still reeling from the blow to her head as he threw her into the back of the car.

They drove for nearly 10 minutes before she saw the police station come into view. Her head pounded as she quietly thought of her next course of action.

"Your face is bruising up nicely" the cop laughed at his partner as he parked the car.

"I think she knocked a fucking tooth out," he muttered back, still rubbing his jaw.

They both got out of the car and pulled Max out, holding onto her cuffs tightly they walked her towards the station doors. As they entered the building Max's face dropped, a horrible feeling in grew in the pit of her stomach, there was at least 30 cops scattered among the desks, probably another 20 she couldn't see, almost all of them men. It was going to be a bitch to get out of this one.

"Here, you 'write' her up? the cop said a slight laugh in his voice, as he passed a clipboard to the cop she had hit." You earned it tonight?

"Yeah, thanks," the bruised cop said as he took the clipboard and pushed Max towards a door near the back of the station. He gave Max a once over with his eyes, then smiled sweetly at her as he pushed her through the door into the room.

What happens to Max?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)