More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by BiBiComte BiBiComte

What's next?

Cass the Wishful Idiot

"Cass, you're an idiot."

"Nuh-uh, Cass, do you remember the last time I let you borrow my car?"

"Very funny, Cass. I'm not black, though."

"Get help, Cass."

"NO, Cass, he's not doing the stomach thing!"

"Cass! Ew, how could you even be thinking stuff like that?"

"Cass. Cass! CASSANDRA NUTTON!"

Somewhere, a scrunched up girl standing in the middle of an empty vignette of space, smiled. She shucked her head up. Breathing in, she then parted her lips, stared into nothing, and began to shout.


Mark Kovasky was sitting in his chair, because he definitely wasn't going to stand all day.

"Hey Mark," chimed a voice behind him. The sliding door clicked closed.

Mark held up a hand, palm facing the girl just slipping out of her sandals. "Busy, sorry."

"Maark."

"Cass, I'm not your babysitter. I'm your roommate."

Huff. "Well, too bad. Because I was about to let you be my one and only henchman in crime!"

The lasered man's scribbling filled the air as he creaked forward into his desk. Like he was trying to get eaten by it or something.

Huff. "Maark. My stomach hurts." Scribble-scribble. "Maark."

"Want me to call J to get you something?"

"Noo."

Scribble-scribble.

"Maark."

Sheesh. What was so interesting about paper?

Cass pulled out a rock from her cargo shorts pocket. The gleam in her eyes seemed to set her face aglow. Oh, if only Mark would stop being such a hardass and see this!

"Mark, I wish you would take out your dick and ask me if I like it." Cass grinned to herself, clutching the rock into a balled fist.

Finally, the scribbling stopped. Some rustling escaped the front of Mark's person as he swung the chair to face Cass, and the sight was one that instantly filled her with giddiness. There in front of her, was Mark, his flaccid, 6-inch penis exposed, flat against the front of his jeans, tip grazing the seat fabric. Just like she wished. "Well?" Mark insisted. Flicking it a little, he gave his penis a curt wiggle with two fingers. "Do you like it?"

A devilish grin appeared between Cass's cheeks. "What? Like what, Mark?"

"My penis, Cass. For pete's sake." The last part seemed directed to himself.

"Your... penis?"

"My penis," reiterating the sentiment in iron,"do you like it? Just answer the question."

"Could you," despite her lungs dissolving into a tub of laughter, Cass trudged on,"could you just give me a second? To, you know, assess it. Visually." She barely made it through that sentence without screeching. Very loudly.

Mark impudently gestured for her to go on with her 'assessment', making a show to look around the room, his fingers tapping against the edge of his chair. All the while, his legs were spread, fly open and dick in full, unabashed display.

A few moments seemed to pass before the giggle-sprinkled silence was finally broken.

"Well," quietly cackled a trying-hard-to-keep-appearances-and-lavishly-failing-at-it-in-every-way Cass as she held her stomach, nearly keeling over. Finally, she cleared her throat. "Uhhh I mean, it could be better."

How typical. "Really?" The question was, of course, rhetorical. "Like how?" Mark folded his arms.

"Uhhh." The girl shrugged, though it was more like a tic of the shoulder. "...I just wish it was really really hard."

Before her, the dick thickened immediately, swelling to a full and hefty girth. The other thing that swelled was Carl's eyes as they popped wide open in possibly record time, his previously relaxed dick now caging a category 4. Anybody have the Guiness guys' phone number? For either feat, that is. "What the--" The chair clacked beneath him as he rose from its now forgotten embrace of cozy, rational normalcy. The moment his dick head pointed straight at him, twitching and striving for release that, just a practical blink ago, it did not need -- just... what? Who in hell made that happen?

Him?

Cass?

...Cass?

"Cass!" he glared. Storming up to her would have been more dramatic and intimidating if he didn't have a flopping hard-on chub wildly swinging just below his center of gravity. Or maybe that was his center of gravity. Hmm. "What did you do?"

"Nothing!" Throwing her head back as she stepped away, she hopped over a transitional ledge, both hands clutching the rock from behind her. "I'm just so hot you couldn't control yourself and tried to me! Pervert! PERVERT! Peeerveraghhblagmpfh!"

"Tell me the truth," Mark narrowed his eyes at the girl, one hand pinching the tongue-twister's mouth closed with harmless but steely abandon as he leaned forward until their noses were practically touching. "Now."

How does Cass get herself out of this sticky spot?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)