More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by wicker wicker

Who will he alter first ?

Bratty Sister and Her Bratty Friend

John heard some loud rap music coming from his sister Savannah's room. He rolled his eyes. His 18 year old sister had just graduated high school, barely as she kept sneaking out to party and never studied. His parents were far too lenient on her, and she was a total brat.

As John walked towards Savannah's room, he heard her friend Vicki rapping along to the music. Vicki was a bratty delinquent just like Savannah. John peered into Savannah's room. The brunette brat sat on her bed with the blonde Vicki sitting across from her. They were looking at their phones. Savannah wore ripped jeans and a black t-shirt with a gold eagle on it. Vicki wore denim short shorts with a pink halter top.

John snapped his fingers twice in rapid succession. There was a flash, and the two girls were dressed like babies. Each wore a bulky diaper. Savannah had on a Hello Kitty halter top, and Vicki had on a pink shirt with Tinkerbell on it. They were playing with stuffed animals and a doll and both were sucking on pacifier and they had ribbons in their hair. There were childish photos on the wall.

John walked into the room. "What the hell?!"

The girls looked up and both opened their mouths so the pacifiers fell out. "Get OUT!" screamed Savannah.

"What are you two doing?!"

"GET OUT!" screamed Savannah as Vicki just looked embarrassed and shock.

"You have a baby fetish?" asked John, already knowing the answer, but just fucking with his sister.

"No, I...we...were...we...GET OUT!"

John whipped out his phone to take a photo.

"NO, don't!" cried Savannah. She rushed towards John to stop him.

John was too fast and snapped the photo of his sister in her diaper and Hello Kitty top.

"Please, don't tell anyone!" said Savannah.

John smirked.

?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)