More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by wicker wicker

?

Strike a bargain

"So mom and dad don't know?" asked John.

"No!" said Savannah.

"How can they not know?"

"I put my regular posters up over these and hide all my baby stuff in the back of my closet." Savannah was starting to get scared.

"Do you change each other's diapers?"

Savannah's shoulders dropped, and she looked down at John's feet. "Yes, but only when we pee."

"And that turns you guys on?"

Savannah and Vicki nodded.

"I got it!" said John. He snapped his fingers. "If Vicki sucks me off, I'll keep your secret."

Vicki looked up with hunger in her eyes. John's last snap had turned her into a submissive nymphomaniac. "I'll do it!"

Savannah was speechless as she watched Vicki jump off the bed and hurry over to John. She knelt in front of him and licked her lips as she watched John pulls his jeans and boxers down. He pulled out his cock, and she took it in her hands and pumped it a few times before taking it into her mouth.

John grabbed Vicki's pony tails and pulled her towards him. "Yeah, take it all, slut!" said John.

Savannah looked away, embarrassed that her best friend was greedily going down on her annoying brother in her room after he had walked in on her secret fetish.

John roughly fucked Vicki's face as she moaned and slobbered all over his cock. He finally came in her mouth, and she orgasmed. When he finished shooting his load, he pulled out and wiped his cock off on top of her head.

"Your secret is safe with me," said John, "But I'll be back to give Vicki something to suck on other than her pacifier!" He zipped up and left.

where to now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)