More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by SoniaT SoniaT

?

Vicki has an accident

John ketp taking photoes of his sister and her friend while laughing. "I wander what will your friends think if they see this photos" smirked John looking at the two girls deeply ashamed by those words.

"John please... we could be..." Vicki tried to bubble some words but John stopped her "Oh, baby Vicki are saying her first words. How cute" he laughed "Did she forgot her pacifier?".

Vicki stood up meccanically screaming at him "Shut up you asshole, YOU COULD RUIN US!" her voice pitched high as the anger made her body pumping more blood in her veins, clearly noticable on her forehead. "Give us that stupid phone or..." She sayed as suddenly John heard a crackling noise coming from her diaper. "Did little Vicki peed in her diper?" John asked laughing and taking some more photos. Vicki placed her hands over her pube and falls on her knees "No... it's not like that" bubbled as she almost started to tear "I was just...".

John looked at his sister "I think your little friend needs to be changed, sis. I'm sure it's not the first time" a grin appeared in his face. His sister almost covered her face with her hands "You can't ask me to do that" she gurgled "This is too much".

"I can give you a choise, change her now and i will delete the pics or the situation will be even more unpleasant for both of you" John sayd firmly "Believe me".

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)