More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

What rule does he change first? What happens?

All blonde women never wear clothes.

Josh thought about and after a few tries noticed that he could change the rules or add a new one. He typed.

All blonde women never wear any clothes.

Josh had a wicked smile, both his next door neighbor, his boss at work and a few girls that turned him down were blondes. He did not really believe the app would work but it was a fun thing to write in.

He just went to sit on the couch to watch some TV. He stumbled upon a re-run of The Simple Life, with Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie. Strangely it was that episode where they were at a nudist resort.

Wait a second!

The image wasn't censored! And now that he looked closer it wasn't that episode, no one else was naked, except for a very large blonde lady pushing a shopping cart. This episode was taking place at Walmart.

Josh looked at his phone in shock. This thing really worked. He ran to his room and looked around. He found a few Cds of Madonna, Britney Spears and a few other books or magazines with blonde girls on the cover and all of them where totally naked.

His computer gave him the same results, every image of a blonde girl he found was of them naked and uncensored.

This app was wonderful and he could have so much fun with this.

He thought of all the blondes he knew, even checking his phone to find a lot of naked pictures of his boss, his sister and a few former girlfriends.

Does he go out to have some fun or change a few more rules first?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)