More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Does he go out to have some fun or change a few more rules first?

Go see his sister.

His sister a year younger than himself was still living with their mom and dad. It was a rather short ride going home and all Josh could thing of was what he would find there.

He parked in the driveway and opened the door.

"Anyone home? Melody? " he shouted as he entered.

"I'm here! Is that you Josh?" replied his sister from the living room.

Josh approached and the view he came across was both similar and different than what he saw so many times. His sister was laying on the couch watching TV with one of her legs on headrest in an unnatural position she liked so much. But this time she was totally naked and her spread legs exposed her shaven twat to him.

"Yeah, still watching stupid shows on TV I see. " he told her, not the only thing he could see.

"Hey, it's the weekend and I'm resting." she replied.

As hot as his younger sister could be and damn was she hot, it wasn't what he expected. She found perfectly natural to be naked and didn't try to hide it. She also didn't think her nakedness was something sexual. It messed up the situation for Josh and even the family pictures with her and his naked mother on the walls couldn't make it up to him.

He had to find something to change to make things more interesting.

What does he come out with?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)