More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Does he go out to have some fun or change a few more rules first?

Wait a second, just how much can this thing change?

Josh was amazed, he typed this as a joke. Not even sure it would work. But the world had reshaped itself so there were naked blondes all around.

What were this thing's limits? Could it do impossible things?

Josh had always been a huge nerd and this thing could realize all his dreams. If it worked, he could make it so there were elves, aliens, superheroes, magic or anything he could dream of.

But how to test it safely? He had a brilliant idea. He would try to give everyone a power, not a really big one so it wouldn't change the world. Just to know if it worked.

"Let's see, it won't change a lot of things but it will prove the point. " he said.

Humans can produce a bright light from the palm of their hands through magic. It doesn't require any kind of energy. They can choose and change the color of the light.

Josh pressed enter and then extended his hand. He just thought of it and the room was illuminated by a blue glow.

Magic! It worked! Josh could barely believe it, there didn't seen to be any limits of what he could do with this phone.

He had sometimes dreamed of being able to mold the universe to his will and devised a few ways it could go, so far as having written a few notes on it. (he considered writing a novel about it at a point.)

With a little rewriting and a copy paste he would be able to change the world deeply in one move.

What is his dream world?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)