More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

Does he go out to have some fun or change a few more rules first?

He has to go to work.

Before he could make plans he received a mail from his boss. Despite today being Saturday he had to go to work. The meeting for the merger of his group with a big Japanese company had been advanced a week early and the project had to be ready for first time Monday. They needed him at work today and maybe tomorrow.

Josh was about to try writing something to dismiss this but then realized that he would be at work with his boss and a few of his colleagues and that she and two others were blondes. It was just the incentive for him to put in some overtime. Or was it?

Each company have dedicated employees to provide sex with employees of the opposite sex doing overtime.

He also added a few rules he had thought about before receiving the text.

Everyone thinks naked blonde girls are very attractive and exciting.

blonde girls are very embarrassed to be naked in public but derive sexual pleasure from it.

touching a naked girl is always allowed

A naked girl seeing a dick will offer to suck it

This would prove interesting thought Josh as he suited up. He went to his car and drove to work.

What happens at the office?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)