More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Other Guy The Other Guy

Who finds the marker?

A uni Student

Alex had been just gotten to university a few days ago and wasn't having the best time. He knew this was when he was supposed to find out who he was and have fun, possibly with some studying thrown in there, but he couldn't manage to come out of his shell.

He was smaller than most of the other and if he was being honest a lot more girly. Back in high school he'd had more female friends than male. Now he was having trouble finding any friends at all.

So he had come up with a solution. Go to the most popular hang out spot, the mall. He was a big fan of 80 and 90s movies not exactly down with today's hangout spots. Something he was quickly learning by the absence of people his age.

He kept wondering hoping that eventually he'd find someone his age he could talk with. After some time he did actually spot a girl sitting on a bench.

He approached nervously and let out a soft hello.

"What. Oh hey." The woman who answered was a stunning blonde, elegant curves and a large chest. he thought he saw something written on her arm but couldn't make it out.

"Hi, I'm Alex." he offered his hand shyly.

"Oh you're a guy. Hi." She seemed more interested after figuring that out and it made him blush. He blushed more when he saw what the writing said. 'COCKSLUT'.

"Oh don't worry about that." She pulled him onto the seat with her and he felt her hand on his stomach. "So why are you hear Alex?" Her hand stroked in circles around his stomach, getting a little lower with each revolution.

"J-just trying to ma-make friends." He stuttered out as her hand got ever lower. He could feel his cock begin to respond as she grazed the tip of his pant.

"Oh, can we be friends?" She whispered into his ear as her hand touched the outline of his erection.

"O-ok." he meekly let out as she stroked him though his pants. "W-wait!" He grabbed her hand and stopped her.

"No fun." she said taking out a marker holding his hand and writing, 'ADVENTUROUS'. Her hand returned to his crotch and he let her, suddenly feeling excited by this.

She suddenly stopped and looked at away her hand frozen on his crotch "Shit, sorry gotta go." She slipped something into his pocket and jumped up running off.

Alex was left confused as his cock throbbed feeling a little robbed. "Bye." He said to her disappearing back. When he reached into his pocket he found a piece of paper with a phone number written on it. Did she have it with her already? He thought standing up.

He heard something hit the ground and saw a marker rolling under the table. Thinking it belonged to the girl her got onto all fours and crawled under the seat to get it. When he grabbed it he heard someone wolf whistle. It wasn't the first time it had happened to him, a lot of people said he had a bubble butt most cheerleaders would be jealous of.

He blushed at the attention and hurried away holding the marker. When he was a bit away he looked at the marker. It didn't look like a normal marker. It had 'Magic Marker. What is written is real' in big flowing letters on one side and on the other a list of instruction written too small to read.

He put it in his pocket and with since his erection still present and not going away anytime soon he decided to do something that he never would have even considered had he not been so horny. He walked to the restroom.

After making sure he was alone he entered a stall and took out his cock. He knew it wasn't that big only 4' at its hardest and that was now. he began to jerk off as he thought of the girls hand. His thoughts soon moved to her forearm and the writing on it.

Still jerking off his mind was fill with thought he usually did an excellent job of suppressing with enough masturbation. he thought of writing something like that on his own arm. He'd always been bi-curious and at school had watched the other guys play sports.

With thoughts of someone else's cock in his hand he exploded onto the toilet leaving one of his biggest loads ever splattered on the seat. He blushed but actually felt kinda good about both cumming and the thoughts when he did.

He washed his hand at the sick cleaning off the writing as he did. Once it was gone he was suddenly horrified by what he just did. He hurried from the mall and back to his place. Slamming his door closed he tried to think of why he just did that.

It didn't take long for the mark to come to mind. he took it out and tried to read the instruction. finding them too small her grabbed his glasses, glasses he didn't like wearing because he thought they were too girly.

Now he could read the writing.

What are the intructions?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)