More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by The Other Guy The Other Guy

What are the intructions?

Helpful

Alex held up the marker and began to read.

'Congratulation to you who hold the Marker, the writer of reality.

Please read carefully.

  1. You are limited by what you can write only by the space you have to write on.
  2. You are not limited by Physics, have fun.
  3. Creation of permanent marks can be done by writing PERMANENT first.
  4. Adding additional modifiers to already written marks is possible.
  5. washing off or otherwise marring a mark will nullify it.
  6. If you lose possession of the Marker for more than 24 hours all knowledge of the mark, all marks you have made, on both yourself and others will be erased as will your memories of the marker. You will otherwise remember all events that occurred, WARNING: changes can damage the minds of people after losing memories.
  7. The marker is not vindictive or mischievous. When you write something the mark will help create the intended effect. for example writing 'SMART' will increase intelligence to what you consider to be smart.
  8. Inanimate objects cannot be made alive but they can be given limited autonomy.

8 Last one just because you have the Marker doesn't mean you're god. Don't get cocky kid.'

having read through the instructions over and over to make sure he understands it all he put the marker down and thought about what to do now.

He thought it best to test the mark and now wondered on what. He looked at his hand and remembered what the girl wrote. Why not? He thought as he wrote out 'ADVENTUROUS'.

As soon as it was finished he felt a rush of heat to his crotch as he looked at his other hand. Remembering how felt when he jerked off to thought of other someone else cock in his hand he realized what number 7 means. when he wrote adventurous he was thinking about sex so the mark made that what he meant.

With cock thrusting into his mind and his cock hardening all ability to reject this new feeling was leaving him. he could submit and go with this new feeling, or he could resist and take the control that the marker gave him.

Does he submit or resist?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)