More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Braids Braids

Who Is This One Girl?

A tall curvy girl named Megan

Megan was the tallest girl in the entire school, she had to be somewhere around 6,6 and she was very curvy in all the right places. She caught your attention around campus on day one, she was impossible to miss given she towered over anyone else, student or faculty and at first you just remarked that a girl that tall was uncommon, but the more you saw her around, the more you started to notice and appreciate all the other features about her. She had a very pretty face, round with rather striking electric blue eyes, her dark brown hair was long and full and ran halfway down her back. She was also quite gifted in the chest and you had to guess she had double-d maybe e-cup breasts. When you’d catch her jogging on the track or running late to class, you’ve lost yourself in watching them bounce. She was in pretty good shape, she played volleyball at your school and you had to admit it was the only reason you were becoming a frequent attendee at the games. Her waist was pretty toned and it led downward to impressively strong perfectly curved hips and thighs, you were a particular admirer of her heart shaped ass and you spent more time then you probably should wondering how soft or firm it was under the jeans she typically slid into.

You loved watching her and more times then you could count, you had accidentally gotten off track from where you were going because your eyes had told you to follow her instead, until you realized you had to be somewhere important, like class, that thing you were here to attend in the first place, or work, which allowed you to keep attending.

On one such day, while you were aimlessly following her, thinking you might just say something this time, you noticed a change in her normal casual demeanor. She looked rather nervous today and also in a hurry. You knew there was an away volleyball game today and she had been heading in the direction of the bus after class. However, you knew she wasn’t one for nerves to get the better of her, but she seemed almost frantic, panicky. She was also laden with more things than usual. She was used to lugging her backpack around, and her gym bag with her sports stuff slung over her shoulder but this time, she also had a leather case which contained her laptop and she seemed to be having trouble holding onto it all. You were just thinking about what a perfect reason to approach her this was when the bus, which was within sight honked the horn loudly. Megan shifted her weight and tried to rebalance her stuff, her backpack slung over 1 shoulder, the gym bag over the other and holding the laptop case in her hand, she broke into a full run as she realized the bus was seconds from leaving and it looked like the driver was yelling at her.

As she ran, she failed to notice her bag slip from her shoulder; she was sprinting full tilt now, after all. She got on the bus and the doors snapped shut and it began to move. You ran to her fallen backpack, watching the bus take off, and you could see her gazing in horror out the window as she realized she had lost it. She pulled away and you could see her no more, and you had to assume she was begging the driver to stop or turn around but he never did. The bus left the school grounds and you picked up her backpack. Well, things could be a lot worse, you figure. This was actually pretty lucky of you. Although she didn’t know the fate of her backpack, you knew that you had no intention of invading her privacy or stealing her stuff and tomorrow you would present her with her backpack and have a great reason to get to know her, maybe even get a date out of gratitude. You bring the backpack back to your dorm and toss it on your bed with your own, thinking about what you would say to her and thinking about whether or not she’d believe that you didn’t rummage through her stuff. You look over at her backpack and realize it’s open. You guessed the zipper slid when it fell or while she was running. You figure it looks better to give her a closed backpack and you pick it up and pause. By chance, looking down at it, you happened to see the contents. You expected school books, notepads, maybe something personal value, but what you were looking at wasn’t any of that. Your eyes went wide and you grabbed and unzipped the backpack the rest of the way, and as you saw everything that was inside, an endless stream of thoughts rushed through your head and in that moment, you questioned everything you knew about Megan.

What did you find in the backpack?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)