More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Blackhand Blackhand

What did you find in the backpack?

A Bit, A Collar, Blinkers, and More

Inside of the backpack is a set of gear that could only have been meant as part of a broader set. The first item was a set of leather straps that ran around in a pattern that could only be used to wrap around a person's head. In the center of the ordeal, right where the mouth would go, was a severe steel bit, large and with a set of indents for a person's teeth.

In a nearby pocket, you find a pair of flat pieces of hard leather. Idle investigation finds they slot into the sides of the the the leather apparatus with the bit.

The next discovery really ups the ante. You find a collar. A big black leather collar shaped like a human's neck with a set of O rings in the front, back, and sides. The collar is painfully rigid, designed to keep the wearer's neck up straight and in perfect posture.

In the front pocket, you find a pair of simple steel handcuffs with a self release mechanism. The fact that it obviously cheaper and less intricate then the rest of the ensemble gives the impression it was not meant to be part of the broader set.

The final item you find is just as curious. A pair of black leather boots that run higher then the knee, with secure laces running all the way up. But, what was unusual was the way the boots ended. Instead of in a heel they end in a pair of horse shoes concentrated in the front of the foot. The wearer's heel is purposefully raised, as much as if they were wearing high heels, but lacking in the back support one normally finds in high heels.

Do you know what you've found?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)