More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Braids Braids

What did you find in the backpack?

A large collection of Strap-on Harnesses & Dildos

You were looking at a vibrantly colored collection of dildos; brief flashes of bright pink and blue were what caught your eye in the first place and now you saw that there was well over a dozen different dildos of varying lengths and thicknesses in a clear plastic bag and folded underneath them, were several sets of strap-on harness used by women to wear such toys. While they mostly looked like a bunch of straps and garments that resembled panties, you knew exactly what you were looking at. You knew what they were instantly because a brief glance at your internet history or the DVDs hidden underneath your bed would reveal that women clad in strap on harnesses and using their attached dildos on others was practically all you sexually obsessed about. Never in a million years would you have imagined this is what you would find in your dream girl’s backpack.

While you considered yourself fairly normal and straight, curiosity has led you to the internet and down many dark paths across the world of kinks and fetishes. For some reason, when you first encounter images of a woman wearing a dildo, treating it like a real cock and then using it on a man, you were absolutely enraptured in the concept .Something about the reversal of traditional sexual roles, of being on the receiving end while a strong confident women penetrates you, grabbing your hips and fucking you the way you normal would have done to her. It became the most erotic thing you had ever witnessed and you distinctly remember watching your first Pegging video resulted in the most incredible orgasm you had ever felt. You longed to feel a woman in control, thrusting into you and enjoying it just as much as you do.

Ever since then, you had a modest set of small toys you’ve used on yourself over the years but nothing like the toys that sat in a pile on your bed. The idea that she had all of this inside her bag was almost impossible to wrap your mind around. While she was beautiful yet cute, charming and funny from what you can tell from a distance, one of the things that drew you to Megan was just how big and strong she was. It was her incredible physical presence that seemed to radiate from her at all times, you weren’t a tiny person but you were always in a state of awe whenever you were fortunate enough to get close to her. Somehow, she made you feel smaller, weaker. Standing nearly a foot over you definitely helped matters and now you could barely imagine her standing over you, a harness around her waist with a nice big dildo hanging between her legs, her hand wrapped around it, jerking it seductively as she beckons you forward.

Your mind brought you back down to reality as a question pops into your mind, why in the world did she have those on her today? She had a volleyball game to play, what could she possibly need these for? While there was likely a less overtly accommodating reason she was transporting the bag of toys, your brain was in too much of an aroused mood to suspect anything less than the notion that maybe they belonged to not just her, but perhaps the entire volleyball team. A glorious vision played through your mind as you imagined the entire team wearing their own unique strap-on dildo and harness, playing with and fucking each other. There was no way such an incredible scenario was possible but your mind didn’t seem to care. Besides, you didn’t exactly take a proper headcount but as far as you could tell, there were enough harnesses for the entire time, roughly ten to twelve girls if you remember, and around twice as many dildos.

You hadn’t even noticed when you had pulled your aching cock from your pants and begun to masturbate but you were so insanely turned on by your discovery that you felt yourself losing control of yourself. Your orgasm comes quickly and powerfully and you collapse into your chair, never taking your eyes of the sex toys sitting on your bed. You cleaned yourself up, put everything back into the backpack and went to bed, deciding that you would deal with all of this the next morning.

During the night your dreams were plagued with visions of massive strap-on orgies, celebrating a victory by fucking the defeated losers, or taking out their frustrations of defeat out on each other. You even had a rather amusing image of the entire team of physically impressive but nowhere near as large ladies subjugating you gigantic dream girl and gang banging her voluptuous body. Surely the reality of the situation was nowhere near as extravagant as you could imagine, right?

As you went to school the next day, you kept the backpack concealed within your own as you plotted just how you were going to do this. Maybe you quietly approached her discreetly in case things don’t go so well, she was probably capable of breaking a few bones. Do you try and catch her by herself, or are you crazy enough to confront her in front of her teammates?

How, Where & When do you try and make contact with her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)