More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Rookiegag Rookiegag

What did you find in the backpack?

A total bondage hood and an armbinder...

You run your hands over the leather, its top notch. You pull it out to get a good look at it. Its a hood, like a gimp hood. Its got buckles at the mouth and eyes to attach blindfolds and gags. You find said blindfold and a large ballgag in the backpack as well. You notice that there is more leather at the bottom and pull it out and hold it out in front of you. Its an armbinder. Whoever wore it would have their arms immobilized into a useless long triangle. It had straps that would run over the wearers chest, if it was a woman if would make the breasts stand out a bit more. It was tightened by both laces on the back and straps, you imagined buckling the straps, then the laces, then when you found the buckles weren´t tight anymore you´d strap them in even harder.

Were these for Megan? You imagined Megan, naked as you´d done before. But now her arms were stuck firmly behind her back in the armbinder and you were putting the hood over her head. Once there you would blindfold her and torment her. And if she was to loud, you´d simply gag her with the ballgag.

But that was presuming Megan was submissive, you hadn´t really seen her be submissive in her everyday life but that didn´t mean she would have a hidden submissive side. Maybe it was meant for someone else. You imagined, your own arms strapped behind your back, with the hood tightly over you head. Megan would stand over you kneeling body, taunting you before gagging you to stop your begging.

You snapped back to reality. You still wanted to get closer to her. But now it wasn´t like you could just casually return her backpack to her and be like "Here´s your backpack Megan. By the way, would you like do some BDSM with me!?" You needed to think about how to return it...

How do you decide to return it, do you return it at all?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)