More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Braids Braids

What did you find in the backpack?

A Collar, Leash, Ears and a Tail Plug

As you stare down at the contents of Megan’s backpack, you feel a very powerful erection growing in your pants. Instead of anything even remotely having to do with schoolwork is a long chain leash with a leather handle, a nice thick black leather collar attached to it, a set of black furred ears that appear feline, and a matching black cat’s tail, about 3 feet long that is at the end of a medium sized butt plug. All of them look either brand new or kept in amazingly perfect condition. None of these items are by any means foreign to you, as you are well versed in the ways of pet girls. It has been your hidden secret life’s ambition to have such a girl, collared, tamed and trained to be the perfect little submissive pet.

You stand there, captivated by your discovery. What was a moment ago, a modest crush on the tall girl at school suddenly turned into a deep burning desire for her. Was it possible that she was into the very same things you are? Given that she was the one walking around with such kinky items in her bag, you can only hope, pray that she was just as eager to have someone take control of her, to treat her like a personal pet, dehumanize and train her to be perfectly obedient.

All other thoughts are brushed aside as you ponder just what to do with this amazing revelation. You need to approach her somehow, you need to show her that she isn’t the only one who harbors these feelings. Or maybe you have it all wrong. Maybe she is an eager pet-owner in waiting like you are. You think about the items hidden deep away in your own closet. Maybe she was in the market for her own little pet. Or the worst case scenario, she may be already owned by someone else. You feel your hear crushed at the mere idea. You didn’t think that was the case, but it was still a worry. She was for the most part, a loner. She mingled with her volleyball teammates and played a lot of other sports but she was normally to be found alone, you should know. And she was kinda quiet and reserved, the boys didn’t give her a ton of attention and from all the talks of girls around campus, you knew she wasn’t at the top of anyone else’s most coveted girls list. Well, accept yours of course.

You knew that tomorrow, you needed to do something so you spend all night coming up with a plan to not only break the ice with Megan but also to let her know that she had been found out. How though? Be nice and understanding, share your feelings, both about her and her, your, fetishes? Maybe just take control and manipulate her, maybe that’s how she’d want it. Maybe you might play a little game, not letting her know it's you at all, just keeping her in the dark know someone knows her secret. After finalizing your plan of how to approach her, you go to bed masturbating to the thoughts of Megan, collared and kneeling at your feet, begging for your affections. You imagine forcing that tail-plug inch by inch up her perfectly round curvy spankable ass, the noises she might make as you push it in deeper and deeper. When the sun rises; one way or another, everything will change.

The next morning you awake up early and get dressed. With Megan's backpack in your possession, you set out across the campus. You have the day free but you know that Megan has 3 classes, which gives you plenty of time to make sure everything goes according to plan, or make a last minute change should things go wrong. You make sure that she won't get the drop on you by ensuring her backpack is concealed inside a gym bag over your shoulder. You've memorized her schedule by heart, a bit creepy but convenient, and you know she should be showing up near the main building soon.

There she is, she's wearing jeans and a loose purple shirt that, appropriately has a panther on it. She looks white as a ghost, nervously clutching her school things tightly against her chest. Well, she doesn't have a backpack, so it's the best she'd got at the moment. You can see her eyes darting every which way, she's clearly terrified about the fate of her backpack, and her secrets. You follow her, making sure to keep out of sight, as she's on high alert about her surroundings, clearly she's just waiting for the moment where some blackmailer threatens her or a horn-blower announces her secret to the entire school. Your Not-So-Inner Dom kicks in and you relish her silent suffering.

So, how do you approach her?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)